"Chapter-153."

Whatever you say today is forgiven, hubby!"

"I'm blessed!" Taehyung said while he scooped another spoonful of cake inside his mouth. The cake was absolutely delicious. He was planning to finish up the whole thing until he heard her saying;

"I didn't really want to tell you this, but since you are eating as though you haven't eaten in ages, I need to tell you this!" She moved a little closer and continued; "I didn't find fresh icing, so it's the old one I bought from a bakery. And it might cause you food poison!" Jisoo said, and Taehyung looked at her for a brief moment and then shrugged it off and continued to eat.

Jisoo frowned; "You don't believe me?"

Taehyung stopped what he was doing and looked at her; "I would rather die after eating the cake you made than die with a heart attack!"  Jisoo went dumbstruck for a moment. She didn't quite understand what he said until she did understand.

Her cheeks flushed, and she looked away. "You are a smooth talker!" Jisoo said. He finally bought a spoonful of cake towards her mouth, and this time, he knew he didn't need to mess around cause the consequences would kill his thoughts for tonight. She quickly opened her mouth and tasted the delicious cake she made.

As she looked at Taehyung, who was eating the cake, she just had one thought going inside her head whether to do what Jeremy suggested.

A few hours ago.~~

As soon as Taehyung left. Jisoo didn't feel sleepy anymore and decided to call her friends. She definitely needed their help on this since she wasn't good at all.

"Hey, Mrs. Kim Taehyung!" Jeremy screamed through her phone. Jisoo had to move the phone away from her ears.

"Where are you? There is so much disturbance!" Jisoo said as she walked towards her bed.

"Well, I'm in my room!" Jeremy said, but the voices in the background said otherwise.

"Well, I need your help!" Jisoo finally said it out loud. She didn't know what she could give him as a birthday gift. He had all new collections in his wardrobe. She didn't know what men desired on their birthdays. She called Jungkook, and all he said was take the initiative cause men love when women make the first move.

"Well, I think seduce him! Or maybe give him yourself today! And let the fire burn!" Jeremy said, Jisoo felt weird and quickly shrugged it off and thought of something that would be more of her style.

Back to reality~~

"How about you wash up and I heat the food!" Jisoo said as she gently pulled away the cake from her silly foodie husband. Taehyung was about to say something but quickly resisted and said; "Okay!" He already had dinner with his board directors from Busan and was already full, but since his wife made with all love so he couldn't say so, no.

When he walked inside his bedroom, he found the bed neatly decorated with a flower bouquet and a small gift. He didn't wait and calmly looked at the flowers and gift. It was the second time someone had gifted him flowers, and both the time it was his wife. He grabbed the gift and looked at the card on top.

"Happy birthday, Mr. President." Taehyung smiled. It was how she would address him before they got married. Soon, he detached the lid and found a watch.

It was from a renowned French brand. He looked at the beautiful watch and smiled. He was about to place the watch inside, but he found another card;
"No matter how hard the time is, I'll forever stay by your side!" Jisoo's handwriting was so pleasant. Taehyung didn't feel like putting it down. Soon, he placed both of it on bed before quickly washing up.

When he left his room, he could smell delicious food. He walked over and kissed Jisoo's cheek and stood as he leaned on the platform.

"I thought you would gift me a land!" Taehyung stated, Jisoo turned her head and looked at Taehyung with a frown and nervousness.

"Didn't you like the gift?" Taehyung shook his head. "I love it, but I have seen your bank balance you have pretty good savings!"

Jisoo scrunched her face ; "I think you have enough lands, and you have everything...." She handed Taehyung a bowl full of soup and stated, " I shouldn't have gifted you anything! I'm more than enough for you....you wouldn't find a wife like me! And why would you check my bank balance?" Taehyung responded while walking towards the dining table.

"True! You are more than enough... and definitely, I could never find a wife like you!" Taehyung said as he looked at the feast she prepared and chugged on a large peice of garlic bread. He turned his head and looked at Jisoo with his mouth full and stated; "Me and my kids will have Californian food for the rest of our life!" Jisoo gently placed all the dishes and ignored Taehyung's statement.

She looked at him nervously and said; "I hope you enjoy the food!" Taehyung suddenly felt good. She was all he needed.

Even though he was full, he didn't realize that he was the one who finished everything on the table, and Jisoo just ate pasta.

He burped and looked at Jisoo and funnily raised his brows. "When we retire, let's move to Italy and open a restaurant. My wife is a great cook! You cook and...." He wasn't able to complete she interrupted; "You clean!" She simply said and started cleaning the table. Taehyung looked at his stomach and felt like a typical middle-aged man who had a big fat stomach.

"Looks like I'm really a silly foodie!" He muttered to himself and started helping his wife before taking a bath.

When he returned to his bedroom after a bath, he found Jisoo arranging the flowers in a vase. She changed her dress into an embroidered luxe silk lingerie. It was almost above her knees. When she turned and looked at him, he could see her cleavage. He tried not to look at her legs but couldn't resist. He ignored everything and closed their bedroom door. And moved towards the windows. He closed them shut and turned but couldn't move forward cause Jisoo was already in front of him.

Taehyung was wearing his shorts and a black vest. Easy to remove. She tip-toed and pecked his lips before taking the initiative to kiss him.

"My second birthday gift to you!"

*****
I can see you all craving for the next chapter 😏