"Chapter-129."

"Well, we have time till lunch, and I guess someone was desperate cause they couldn't resist me!" Taehyung said as he picked Jisoo in his arms and walked out towards his bed.

He made her sit on the bed and bent his body to her eye level. "You don't know what you do to me, women!" He was about to kiss when the door was swapped open and Yeonjun entered.

"Brother and sister-in-law......."He quickly closed his eyes and closed the door before quickly apologizing.

"I'm really sorry, but I came to inform you that grandmother has summoned you both downstairs." Jisoo's quickly stood up after pushing Taehyung a bit away and adjusted her dress.

"It's so embarrassing......" Jisoo said as she quickly opened the door of the living room and walked out. Taehyung followed her closely.

"What's embarrassing?" Taehyung questioned as he frowned.

"Your brother and my colleague saw us making out!"

"No.. first thing we didn't make out yet. The second thing is that there is nothing embarrassing. We are married, and what do you expect a married couple to do behind the doors, play hide and seek or hopscotch?" Taehyung said as he swung his arm around her shoulder.

Jisoo unhurriedly removed his hand and stopped on her foot and turned towards Taehyung, who stood in front of her.

"You think I'm going to give myself so soon to you?"

Taehyung slightly bent his head towards his right, and a smirk appeared on his face. He looked at Jisoo with an eagerness.

"I like the game you're playing! But I don't think that a rabbit can escape from a tiger. It can't happen!" Taehyung said with a smug look, which made the young girl feel bashful.

She quickly walked a little forward and said; "Sometimes rabbit does escape, and you wanna see that?" Taehyung moved a little forward and filled the distance between them.

"I'm eager to see what a rabbit can do!"

As soon as Taehyung said Jisoo tip-toed and moved her face closer to Taehyung. She was about to move her face an inch forward but quickly moved back and ran downstairs without waiting for her man.

Taehyung released a sigh and walked behind her.

They both reached the dining table together.

The food seemed extravagant. All the dishes didn't look different from the hotel banquet. It was crystal clear that Joonwoo and Boram used every cooking skill.

Jisoo started to feel nervous all of a sudden when she saw the grand feast prepared for her.

"Come and have a seat. It's your first time here, and I know you are not fond of strange things, but eventually, you will get used to it. Uung is always busy, so you don't have to mind him. It's your own house, come here wherever you want. Come back and visit us often." Joonwoo said gently as he looked at Jisoo, who was already seated in beside Taehyung and Boram.

Jisoo had no idea that the serious- looking chairman was such an easy going person.

She nodded; "I got it. I will grandfather."

"That's alright, listen to your grandfather. And I would suggest you not find a job cause there is no point in girl working so hard. It's the job of man to earn money and support their family.
As a girl you should learn how to enjoy.
And the women in Kim family don't need to work. If you have free time, come here and play chess with me or help me with my plants. Isn't it alright, grandfather?" Boram said with a big smile on her face.

"Hm, I agree with your grandmother on this, jae, Mi. What do you guys think?"

Jaeyoung and Gyungmi both looked at each other, and he said gently; "let the kids make their own decisions. We won't know what youngster must be thinking!"

"Also, Uung, you have to give your marriage ceremony with Jisoo a serious consideration. Find time as soon as possible and visit Park residence. We need to talk about it. We don't mind your sudden marriage, but we have to fulfill the basic courtesies. These are the thoughts of your grandfather, grandmother, father, and mine altogether."

It was Gyungmi who had spoken up.

Marriage ceremony....

Jisoo looked at Taehyung, who was wiping his hands with a handkerchief handed by the maid. There was a short pause before he replied; "I'll visit them the coming Sunday. Don't worry about the marriage ceremony for now.
I'll discuss this with Jisoo and decide the specific later. "

"Mmm, get on it. Alright, the dishes are getting cold. Let's eat!'' Joonwoo said.

The whole family family picked their wine glasses and gently clincked the glasses before drinking.

"Grand daughter-in-law. I made this for you. Give it a try. It's fresh."

"Eat more, your grandfather made this.  He said it's nearly  fantastic as a standard hotel dish, and he isn't embarrassed at all."

Boram kept spooning Jisoo. In just a moment. A tiny mountain appeared on her bowl.

Jisoo didn't eat a lot, and she was bad at handling them. As she looked at the pile of food and wondered how to deal with it. The man beside her took her bowl and pushed half of the food into his bowl.

"Eat."

The man continued to eat his food elegantly.