"Chapter-139."

The night was young. Seoul was already in the mist of fog. Taehyung relaxed himself in the passenger seat while Jisoo drove back to Grand Waves' residence. Taehyung closed his eyes as he felt the car getting warmer. It was already winter. Taehyung felt his back aching all of a sudden, so Jisoo insisted on driving back home. He knew that she was a good driver, so he didn't hesitate, and this was their routine while they were in California.

"Taehyung!" In the mist of his thoughts, he heard Jisoo calling him, and he hummed in response.

"You look like you are gaining weight!" Jisoo said as she lowered her voice with every word. Taehyung opened his eyes and turned his head to look at his wife, who looked chic. With her black windbreaker on.

"You are a doctor, right?" He questioned. "Yeah, I am, no doubt. " Jisoo calmly stated as she took a turn, her eyes fixed on the road. "Then take care of my diet." Jisoo took a look at him and then averted her gaze towards the road.

"I know that you are the chairman of your company, I know you started young and not a single failure. Forbes has also interviewed you after chasing you for a long time, but you are not my boss, and don't act bossy around me! I'm warning you. Also, if you want me to do anything, then you should also add the word please cause I'm not your employee Kim Taehyung, I'm your wife!"  Jisoo calmly and coolly throwed words as if it was something really causal in front of the great Kim Taehyung who would fire people without even hearing them.

Taehyung looked at her as she stated every single word. This woman was absolutely made for him. When he first married her, she was the sweetest wife, but now she acts bossy and makes him feel like he works under her. , he remembered his grandfather saying that when he married Boram, she was the sweetest even though he knew that she was a female lieutenant who was stern and was not less than a man and as days passed by she became the original lieutenant in front of him and would always command.

He also remembered Jaeyoung saying that when a woman loves you, she would be very comfortable and would directly speak her heart.

He sighed and nodded. "I look like I have gained weight because of you! I have to eat yours and mine cause you don't eat!" Taehyung said, and Jisoo laughed.

"Look who is silly foodie!"

"That was a good one." Taehyung laughed at her comment and instantly turned cold, "Drive Missus, and let me sleep."

"As if you hear what I say!....." Taehyung closed his eyes and rested his head on the seat, but Jisoo kept blabbering about things that happened in the Kardashians.

A typical wife indeed.

__________

The warm chamomile tea was brewed while Taehyung worked on his laptop. As soon as they reached home, they took a bath and worked on things they had to. Jisoo, on the other hand, was doing laundry while jamming on to Troye sivan's song Strawberry and Cigarettes.

Jisoo turned her head and looked at the unbothered Taehyung, who was reading files alongside typing on his laptop.

"Taehyung, do you know when Troye Sivan announced that he was a gay I was heartbroken!" Taehyung looked at her in confusion.

"Why would you be heartbroken? "He questioned and quickly turned his head towards his laptop. Jisoo, who walked towards their bed while folding her clothes.

"Well, because he was beautiful. And when black Lucky Smith announced his wedding, I cried all night!" Jisoo started blabbering. Taehyung hated people who were long-winded, and here he was blessed with a wife who was long-winded.

"Well, look, you ended up with the charming, extraordinary, delightful, beautiful husband now cherish me cause I'm someone you won't find even if you ...."Taehyung wasn't able to finish cause Jisoo interrupted him.

"Okay, that's enough. I have a lot of work to do!" Jisoo quickly got up and left towards the walk-in closet with her and Taehyung's clothes.

"I have something to tell you!" Taehyung said when he saw Jisoo walking out of the closet.

'En, what is it?" Jisoo asked as she casually sat beside Taehyung and looked into his laptop.

"I have prepared a few list of hospitals for you to apply for you placements and lucky you at this moment those hospitals are looking for professional trained doctors.?" Taehyung said as he passed a file to her.

Jisoo unhurriedly scanned the whole paper twice before turning her head and looking at Taehyung; "You didn't have to do this.."

Taehyung quickly placed a finger on her lips, and he wiped her lipgloss. "You don't always have to be hyper independent, Missus. You have a husband now. Rely on him. I know you can do everything without my help, but I want to make it easy as much as possible. I haven't done anything. I just made a list for you to apply." He said as he kissed her forehead and pulled her closer to his chest.

"I can't thank you enough.Taehyung! I can't ." Jisoo said as she hugged him and smiled. He made it much easier for her.

He caressed her back and then her hair before saying; "Let's have our wedding in Costa Rica!" Jisoo quickly lifted her head and looked at Taehyung.

"Why Costa Rica?"

"It's your favorite place and mine as well!"

"I'm perfectly fine with it!"

"After Jimin's wedding mother will take you to the designer, get your dream wedding gown! And leave the rest on me."

"En, lay on your stomach Taehyung, let me give you a massage." Jisoo said as she placed the file on the bedside table and grabbed the laptop from Taehyung before placing it as well.

__________

The days passed by just like lightning, and it was already time for Jimin's wedding. The Park and Kim  family left for Busan with the bride and groom.

On the other hand, Jisoo was busy applying for placements, and Taehyung was busy with his new project. They had to leave for Busan, but Taehyung promised Jisoo to fly them there by himself.

As they walked on the terrace of Kim groups, the heavy wind flowing due to the rapid movement of the blades of the helicopter made it hard for Jisoo to hear Jake.

She walked and climbed on the helicopter. She looked at Taehyung, who looked all ready to fly away. He handed her the headset and said;

"I'm well trained at everything, Missus! And don't worry, we will safely reach Busan!" He said as he grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles.

" I believe in you, Taehyung!"

___________

****

Thank you for all the messages, but the sad news is that it's one-sided. Your author is a coward that she couldn't approach him while he was my crush and ended up collapsing for him.
Also, I wrote a few poems for him. I'll be posting those soon!

Best wishes, please. :)