"Chapter-113."

Day 2.

Jungkook walked inside the activity room with his mitts on. It was the second day of her training and she was already done. Jungkook looked at Jisoo who was wearing her mitts.

Jungkook was training her in a boxing session but she was totally done and uninterested.

"Noona, you can't be good at this with this attitude of yours. come on you can do it!"  Jungkook said as he pissed her with each word.

"Attitude? Guk-k you know right I'm not a good athletic person! Then why are you all forcing me to do this?"

"Noona it's not that, yesterday you learned kicking and flipping wrestling so you can do this today as well!"

___________

Day 3.

Jung Hoseok wrapped his arm around Jisoo's neck and turned her body. He wasn't applying too much pressure. Jisoo quickly turned his hand around twisting it with all her energy and gently kicking him away.

As soon as she kicked him she was already on the ground. Jung Hoseok stumbled a little but quickly stabled his steps.

"Wrong technique Park Jisoo!"

"What? " Jisoo gasped, she spent half of her morning learning this technique, and now that he was declining her technique she was pissed.

"If you use this technique you will end up losing your hand! Let's start from scratch again!"

"No!" She emphasized and palmed her face.

________

Day 4.

"Wrong technique, let's start once again."

"What?"
_______

Day 5

"Noona, make sure that you hit the punching bag when it returns." As soon as he said that Jisoo was about to hit the punching bag with her hands with mitts but instead was hardly hit by the punching bag. Resulting in her falling on the ground.

Jungkook palmed his forehead and quickly went to help her get up.

"Noona you need to be fast! This is not how you can do it."

_______

Day 6

"Kicking technique is wrong Jisoo!"
.........

"Noona hit the bag properly!"
............

"Let's start again from scratch!"
..........

"Noona let's take a break!" Jungkook said as he handed her a Water bottle after detaching its cap.

Jisoo unhurriedly grabbed it before chugging the water.

She quickly handed him the bottle back and rushed towards her bedroom.