"Chapter-119."

The couple stood there for a while, but suddenly she pushed him away.

"You were engaged before getting married to me?"

Taehyung frowned. She raised her brows and placed her hands on her hips.

"Which engagement are you talking about?" Taehyung questioned as he frowned deeply. Jisoo raised her brows, and with swift movements, she hit his arm.

"Which? How many times were you engaged?"

"Jisoo, I don't get what you are talking about!" Taehyung said Jisoo looked at him with wide open eyes.

"You know what! You should go and sleep with your best friend and then think about all the women you were engaged with!"

"Women? What?" The door was wide open, and Park Jungkook's head was peeking inside with a shocked look on his face.

Jisoo quickly turned her head and looked at Jungkook, Taehyung looked at him for a while, then again brought his attention to Jisoo.

"Jungkook, come inside!" Jisoo commanded. But things got so hyped up that Park Jimin and Rossanne also had to join.

Jisoo was sitting on her bed while Taehyung was standing right in front of her while leaning his back on the table and hands crossed against his chest. Rossanne was sitted on the bed and Park Jimin standing right beside the bedroom door. Jungkook, who was standing between Taehyung and Jisoo with his head, hung low. He looked like a little child who was caught doing something wrong.

"So Park Jungkook told you that I was engaged?" Taehyung questioned, and Jisoo nodded with arrogance.

"Yeah, I did say that you were engaged! Weren't you?" Jungkook immediately said as he turned his head towards Taehyung and questioned.

"Yeah, but you should have mentioned it clearly. That I wasn't engaged to a woman!" Taehyung said, but Jisoo didn't allow Jungkook to answer.

"So we're you engaged to a man? I did ask you whether you were...." Taehyung's eyes, which were cool a moment ago, were wide open after what Jisoo questioned. Jungkook and Park Jimin immediately started laughing.

"Oh my God!" Jimin exclaimed between his laughs. Rossanne, who was laughing, too cleared her voice instantly and looked at Taehyung and again busted into laughter.

"Noona! Did you think that he was a gay? " Jungkook questioned between his laughs.

Taehyung stared at Jisoo, who immediately turned red. He raised his brows and sighed before calmly stating;

"Yeah, I was engaged before!" Jisoo looked at him betrayl in her eyes.

"But not to any man or woman." He stared deep in her eyes and blinked twice before saying;

"To my work!" Jisoo couldn't help stare at him. She felt guilty and quickly turned her gaze and looked Park Jimin, who had already stopped laughing, but a glimpse of laugh which he was holding back was seen.

"En, he is right!" Park Jimin said while sighing heavily. "If he wouldn't be engaged to his work, Kim group wouldn't be what it is today!"

Jungkook nodded and continued;

"And noona, you misunderstood me and your husband!" Jisoo couldn't help but stare at Park Jungkook, who shared half information with him.

At this point, Jisoo didn't have the courage to look at Taehyung. Rossanne noticed something and quickly stood up and walked towards Park Jimin while saying;

"Now that the matter is solved, let's get back to our rooms and give them some privacy."

___________

Taehyung closed the door and looked at Jisoo, who was busy rummaging through her closet. She felt his strong stare. She quickly got inside her bathroom. By the time she was out, Taehyung was already sitting on the bed while staring deeply.

"You aren't asleep?" Jisoo didn't look at him but did question.

Taehyung didn't answer yet kept staring at her. Jisoo didn't realize, but her eyes made their way towards him.

His hard boner.

And then slowly towards his chest, which was visibly seen due to the unbuttoned shirt.

And then towards his eyes.

As soon as she had eye contact, he said;

"Delete those nonsense from your brain!" Taehyung said, still staring at her. Jisoo was confused for a moment she quickly questioned him with a frown on her forehead.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm not interested in men!"

Taehyung said as he got up from the bed and steadily walked towards her.

"I'm a healthy man who has an interest in women." Taehyung said, and as soon as he was in front of his wife, he tugged her hair strands behind her ear and then said;

"Especially my interest is too much invested in Kim Jisoo!" Jisoo blushed as soon as he said that. She wasn't ready for his sweet words.

"Now that you have your answer." Taehyung unhurriedly unbuttoned his shirt as he said; "Let this man have his women tonight!"

Jisoo stared at him. He quickly removed his shirt and throwed them on the floor. As he was about to unbuckle his belt and get rid of his pants, Jisoo quickly closed her eyes and said;

"No, no, no, no...." Taehyung smiled as he looked at her, who acted innocent.

"Haven't you seen this before?" Taehyung questioned with a smirk on his face. Jisoo quickly moved away from him and jumped on her bed, and covered herself with a blanket.

"I'm on my periods!" Jisoo said, but she heard Taehyung saying;

"You are already done with them, Kim Jisoo!"

Jisoo turned her head and looked at him and then quickly adjusted the blanket as she calmly admired his face.

"Let's not do it today! I'm tired." Jisoo said, but Taehyung quickly switched the lights off and then quickly got rid of his pants. He climbed next to her on the bed and hugged her while saying;

"En, as you say, but you have to pay what you did today!" When Taehyung said this, Jisoo could feel his hard boner between her legs. She quickly sighed and flipped him over.

She was on top of him while Taehyung beneath her. She kissed him quickly, and Taehyung responded to her. Their movements were in sync.

Jisoo quickly broke their kiss and looked at him before saying, "

"Let's do it today itself!"

******

Sorry for the late update!
Be ready for triple updates today!

~MOCHI AISH.