"Chapter-117."

"Marriage is a huge matter. You both should have considered discussing it with families before taking the decision." Gyungmi said with a Stern yet calm as if she isn't happy with his son's decision.

"I'm the one who got married; earlier or later, being married doesn't make any difference. The end result is the same." Taehyung calmly said after a brief moment.

Gyungmi pinched the space between her eyebrows. "Uung, even if you're not considerate about your parents and grandparents. I feel that you should respect her family."

"I'm sure the Park Ji-ah wanted a good son-in-law. And  Oscar-Jae-Min and Park cheol are pretty open-minded. I'm sure they won't make things difficult for us. It's fine, the both of them......"

Boram quickly tried to defend Taehyung, but he interrupted before she could finish her sentence, "That's enough. We are already married, and that's not something we should be thinking of right now."

Taehyung was a person that placed a heavy focus on the future. He rarely thought about useless matters like who's fault it was that caused past failures.

"Whatever. I can't intervene in your matters anyway. Do as you wish." Gyungmi seemed to have a headache when she looked at Taehyung. She took a deep breath and looked at Boram and calmly said;

"I'll go and check on Jaeyoung." Boram nodded and got up from her seat as well.

"Take  a little rest in your room, Uung, me and your grandfather are cooking dinner, lucky you!" She walked towards the kitchen as if she had encountered something really great idea, but suddenly her steps came to a halt. She turned her head around and looked at Joonwoo.

"Are you not coming?" Joonwoo, who was about to say something to Taehyung, quickly got up and walked behind his wife.

Taehyung sighed and pinched the space between his brows, and then after a brief moment, he got up and walked towards his room.

He quickly entered his room and closed the door shut behind him. He looked around and fished his pocket and removed his phone out.

He kept moving his fingers against the screen and then moved the phone to his ear. After a brief moment, the phone was answered, and Taehyung heard irritated Jimin's voice from the other side of the phone.

"What?"

"Where are you, Park Jimin?" Taehyung questioned as he walked towards his rooms balcony. He unhurriedly detached the door and stood out for a while.

"I'm not in the manor, so I can't send you videos of Jisoo practicing." Jimin sounded really impatient as he was updating, Taehyung.

"Fine, how is she? And how are the sessions going?" Taehyung calmly questioned. He sounded unbothered with how Park Jimin answered him.

"Fuck you Kim Taehyung. Can't you understand I'm in middle of something. You can ask Hoseok also. You didn't allow me to take any session for her, but you want every single detail bastard."

"Are you not breaching Hoseok's contract. Anyway, I'm gonna talk to him directly and inform him your situation." Taehyung quickly declined the call and smiled cheekily. He dropped his phone inside his pocket while walking inside.

He fished a cigarette packet and a well designed litgher. He skillfully litted the cigarette and puffed it skillfully. He looked at the bookshelf and walked towards the patio arm chairs, which were situated at the corner.

He dropped the ash in the ashtray and again puffed skillfully. He again fished for his phone and kept using it with his free hand. He kept staring at the picture of his wife, which he took without her knowing.