Chapter-145."

"It's not grandmother. She just wanted us happy, but it was me who was insecure and hurt. What if I couldn't. " Jisoo felt a tear shed from her eyes as she completed the sentence.

"Don't Jisoo don't. We have a lot of time, Eh~" Taehyung quickly cupped Jisoo's face and hugged her tightly.

Even though they were fuming out of jealously, they knew deep down that they belonged to each other.

"Taehyung! When I was in my teens, I suffered from excessive periods, and sometimes, it's hard for women to conceive who had excessive periods." Jisoo broke their hug as she described and then looked everywhere but not him.

"So you think you can't conceive?" Taehyung questioned.

"I--..." Jisoo stammered. She wasn't able to complete her sentence when Taehyung interrupted ; "Delete those nonsense from your brain! These things should happen with flow. Right now, I just want to take care of you."

Jisoo stared at him and then averted her gaze before hugging him tightly. Taehyung unhurriedly tried to break the hug and quickly wiped her cheek with a tissue he had in his hand all the time.

"What are you doing? I have my makeup on!" Jisoo was dumbstruck for a moment.

"How about you wash your face!" Taehyung said and turned towards the bed before sitting on his side.

Jisoo looked at him straight and argued; "Your ex ? What was she saying?" Taehyung's ears perked up too quickly to go unnoticeable. He calmly looked at her and ignored her question.

"What? Can't you just say?" He still ignored her question and got rid of his shoes and sock.

"There was nothing special conversation to remember Missus, stop the Volcano inside you." Jisoo raised her brows at his sudden statement. Even though she wouldn't much care about his past but today she felt as though she didn't know much about him.

Jisoo got rid of the flower from her wrist before entering the washroom to change and wash up.
_________

The bustling wedding hall wasn't the same after the couple left. Seokjin was always busy trying to make deals even in his brother's wedding ceremony. His thoughts were disturbed by a woman who deeply enchanted him.

She walked towards him steadily, but Seokjin couldn't process. No matter how much he tried to get her off his mind, it would always end up with her being in his mind.

She looked elegant lady today, not like her regular self at all. She would wear baggy jeans with a vest or any t-shirt, but today she looked a lot different. She was dolled up with her beautiful cream color silk bodycon with a detailed halter neck and her hair, which was tied into a perfect bun and flowers.

She is beautiful.

Blue eyes.

Brown hair.

Wow!

"Clara!"

She approached him but only to end up talking to her dad, who stood beside Seokjin. How long will he have to suppress his feelings for her? How long will he go in life without her? He was sure he had something really strong for her within him, but he didn't have any place in his life for someone to fit in.

A part of him said that she would make place for herself, and a part of him denied it all.

Rossanne and Jimin, who were having the best time of their life while dancing on the floor. The couple didn't even look like a newly wedded couple.

They were carefree and happy.

They twirled and kissed on the floor every now and then. Jimin unhurriedly placed his hand on her belly and sighed a few times. It was a sigh of happiness.