"Chapter-156."

So let the doors just open wide
'Cause standing there is my whole life
I've waited long enough to finally say, "I do."
And let the people on both sides
See you there and all the rest
See us hand in hand
I swear I always knew
It's always been you

Taehyung looked at her eyes. So intense, pretty eyes.  He didn't want to look away. When he moved closer to her lips, the doorbell ruined it.

Taehyung sighed and walked towards the door, and Jisoo quickly turned the music off and adjusted the pillows. The door closed behind her, and fresh aroma entered her nostrils. He placed the pizza and juice in front of her and raised his brows.

"Which one do you want?" Taehyung questioned while he opened the boxes.

"This one looks good!" She grabbed the other box of pizza and placed it on her lap and grabbed Taehyung's phone as she resumed the music. Taehyung looked at the pizza box in her lap and smiled. In the end, he will be finishing it cause Jisoo can only eat two slices maximum.

The pudgy and crusty pizza of his tasted like the pizza he ate in Sicily in Italy.

He looked at Jisoo, who was scrolling through his phone to play music instead of eating her pizza.

"Eat!" Jisoo looked at him and then nodded before placing his phone on the table and turning herself to look at him. She took a bite of her pizza.

"It's good!" She pointed at the slice in her hand and then at his, "How is yours?"

Taehyung bought his pizza slice to her mouth, and she took a bite before showing him a thumb up.

Jisoo unhurriedly bent forward so that he could bite her pizza.

Taehyung almost finished half of her slice. He looked at her with a mouth full of pizza and said; "Yours is okay!" Only to finish it up. After they were done, Jisoo grabbed his phone and started scrolling through his gallery.

Taehyung decided to connect his TV with PS5 and started playing.

Jisoo looked at the pictures Taehyung took of hers at Jimin's wedding and laughed.

"This one is cute!" Jisoo showed the picture to Taehyung, and he nodded before saying; "The next picture is hot, and then the next one is sexy!"

Jisoo stared at him and then looked at all her pictures. He was a great photographer, and apart from that, there were pictures of her where she looked mad. She completely forgot how she and Taehyung had an argument about having kids during her brothers wedding.

She saw many of her pictures.

Few were she is sound asleep.

Few where she is busy cooking and cleaning.

He was literally taking pictures of her almost every time, and she didn't even have any clue.

While scrolling, she found a video where Taehyung and her siblings and cousin were practicing for the wedding.

Seokjin was sitting in the far corner, and Jimin stood at the end of the aisle. Jungkook held Taehyung's arms as a bride walking down the aisle would hold her fathers arm.

Taehyung had a serious and indifferent expression, while Jungkook acted like Rossanne. The camera moved and focused on Jimin. He quickly ran towards them and grabbed Jungkook's hand before turning to Seokjin; "What am I supposed to do? Take her on the stage?"

Taehyung groaned ; "Just stand there, wait till she reaches the end of the aisle."

Jimin nodded and ran back to the stage and stood like a groom in his grey sweat pants.

When Jungkook reached the end of the aisle, Taehyung grabbed his hand and placed it on Jimin's hand. Jimin quickly looked at Seokjin; "What am I supposed to say when he says 'Take care of her!'?"

"I was never a groom!" Seokjin commented.

"Fine!" Jimin said before looking at Jungkook, how stole Rossanne veil and had it on top of his head covered his face.

"I'll take care of her dad, don't worry!" Jimin said before walking with Jungkook towards the center of the table.

He removed the veil of Jungkooks head and cringed when Jungkook smiled, showing his teeth. It was a crazy smile.

"This is not how Rossanne's smiles!" Jimin hissed.

Jungkook smiled again while showing all his teeth and commenting; "She does!" He laughed girlishly and placed his hand on her mouth and looked away.

Jisoo looked at Taehyung, who didn't pay attention to her watching that video. She laughed her heart out and then looked at Jimin, who was super confused in the video. She commented; "Nice skit!" Taehyung suddenly looked at her and then his phone.

"It was your brother who wanted to practice, and I had to play along with them."

Jisoo laughed when Taehyung scrunched his nose.

"Well practiced! You will do well!" Taehyung looked at her. He didn't get it.

"What?" He asked.

"You have practiced in advance; if we have a daughter, you have to walk her down the aisle."

Taehyung suddenly felt bashful he looked away and then looked at her; "Why would I walk her down the aisle?" He asked dumbly.

"Don't you want her to get married?"

Taehyung ignored as though he didn't want to talk about it.

Jisoo unhurriedly moved closer to him and layed her head on his shoulder.

"Marrying you was the best decision!" She said.

He looked at her head and then wrapped his hand around her after placing the PS5 on the side.

He kissed her head, and then hair.

"I forgot to give you your birthday gift!" Jisoo said, and then quickly got up towards their bedroom.

She took a while to come back.

She placed a box in front of him.

He looked at her strangely.

He unhurriedly unwrapped the box and found an old picture of him and her. It was one after they got married in California, and it was their first time in the conference room. Where Jisoo stood in front of congratulating him for being the owner of Springfield Hospital.

The next picture was where Taehyung and Jisoo stood outside the bathroom in the airport. Where Taehyung had Jisoo purse in his hand.

The third picture of Taehyung smilingly. He was sitting on the bed of their bedroom in California.

He smiled while he looked at those pictures, and then he saw another thing inside the box. He looked at her and then back at the box.

"Is it true?"

"You sure not lying?" Taehyung questioned and grabbed it in his hand. It was really tiny.

****

Happy birthday, Kim Taehyung <3

New updates on the way!