"Chapter-132."

The door busted open when Jimin entered the store. Rossanne followed him inside.

"I called you so many freaking times!"

Taehyung shrugged and looked at the bags Jimin was carrying, He and Jimin despised shopping for long hours. After being with Rossanne. He hated Jimin for tagging him along while shopping with Rossanne, but today, he had to accompany his wife.

"Why were you calling, though?" Taehyung questioned while looking at his wife, who was whispering something to Rossanne.

"You piss me so bad, Taehyung! If you didn't rent the whole store for two freaking hours and didn't separate these two women, I'd play games and eat something! I'm so damn hungry!" Jimin whispered yell at Taehyung as he moved closer to Taehyung with each word.

"Fine. Let's go! I'll treat you to dinner!"

Jimin exhaled and cooled his temper. He looked at the women who stood at the door.

"Oh, I'm thankful to you." He turned his head towards Taehyung and said; "She told me that you guys were here!"

As soon as the sentence left Jimin's mouth. Orange stood up, folded her bare arms against her chest.

"Don't you work for Victoria secrets? You know pretty well they will fire you!" Orange exclaimed with calm tone.

Komal, the workers smiled and shrugged before saying; "Well, I was fired this morning for too many leaves, though!"

Jisoo's concerned eyes looked at Komal and then at Taehyung. She wasn't good at expressing herself, and she was very bad at consoling also.

As Taehyung was about to speak. Orange bold yet calm voice was heard;
"If you are willing, then come to my store from tomorrow!" With that, Orange walked back inside to grab a bag full of orange.

She came back towards Jisoo, and Rossanne handed them a couple of oranges and; "feed them they look hungry!" She gestured her head towards the men who stood not so far away from them.

Rossanne and Jisoo thanked her even though they didn't understand the reason why she was handing them.

Orange walked towards komal and handed her a few oranges and said; "Losing Job hurts more than break up!"

Komal nodded and bowed respectfully and then looked at Rossanne and Jisoo, who gave a nod.

After komal left, Jisoo and Rossanne walked out after thanking Orange.

Taehyung and Jimin kept talking about their next destination when they heard the owner; "You both can also leave. I'm going to call it a day!"

Taehyung looked at the bold lady who dared to tell him to leave.

Jisoo and Rossanne heard orange and stifled their laughter till they walked out of the mall. The valvet and Matk bought both their cars, and they got inside their respective cars eventually.

As soon as Taehyung sat inside the car, Jisoo started laughing at him.

"Anything funny?" Taehyung questioned, and Jisoo looked outside without answering him.

"I hope your ego is okay?" Jisoo said after a little while.

Taehyung didn't answer her this time and kept scrolling through his phone. Right after reaching the restaurant, she heard his stern voice; "We are here!"

___________

After the dinner, Jimin insisted on driving Jisoo to Park residence since he was also going back. Jisoo, on the other side, wanted to go to Taehyung's beautiful penthhouse she heard from Rossanne. She was curious to see his place.