"Chapter-141."

He looked at the kit and was confused for a moment before he turned his head towards his wife and questioned;

"Is this true?" Taehyung had confusion all over his face.

"Yeah! Why would I joke around!" Jisoo gently held Taehyung's hand and squeezed it. He looked at her and raised his brows with a sigh.

"Don't worry, we'll conceive maybe at the right time!"

He sighed and held her closer. "It's not about that, sweetheart! I just don't want to drink those tonics that grandmother sent you." Jisoo leaned back and looked at Taehyung. "You make me drink those nasty drinks just because you can't finish them. I don't want to really drink them!" Jisoo flared her nostrils and crooked her head.

"You really hate kids, don't you?" Jisoo questioned and moved away.

"Honestly, kids are terror, and I stay away from that, but." Taehyung calmly soothed his t-shirt, which had no wrinkles. "If it's with you, I wouldn't mind having an offspring, though!" He smiled carelessly and walked past Jisoo.

"Wanna grab something to eat?" He questioned while holding the door knob. Jisoo grabbed the kit Taehyung bought and placed it inside her beside table she gasped when she saw a box of condoms. She looked at Taehyung, who knew exactly why she turned to look at him. He just shrugged and smiled. She placed the kit inside and walked inside the bathroom and looked at the used kit, which clearly showed 'negative'.

Taehyung stood there waiting for her to answer. He would wait his entire life if it was her to answer. She finally walked towards him as he detached the door and moved aside to let her walk out. He quickly closed the door behind him as he caught up with her in two big strides.

"I want to eat cinnamon roll and also coffee." Jisoo said as she grabbed his hand and walked forward towards the elevator.

"Yes ma'am. Would you like to have anything else?" Taehyung professionally questioned and earned a sweet laugh and slap on his arm.

"Careful, president Kim. Orelse, I might assume that you are softie at heart!"

He chuckled and nodded; "Only for you Mrs.Kim!"

They walked inside the elevator along with an old couple.
__________

"Taehyung, don't be so surprised!" Jimin whispered as he looked at Jisoo and then Rossanne.

"So, Jisoo is the best woman, and Taehyung bestmen." Jimin announced after a very serious consideration.

"But I wanted Jisoo to be bridesmaids!"

Jimin nodded and filled his mouth with spoonful of scrambled eggs from Rossanne's plate. Jisoo looked at Taehyung, who was calmly typing against his phone.

"What are you doing?" Jisoo leaned in to look what he was doing and Taehyung quickly turned his phone of.

"Something you will get to know soon!" Jisoo was about to speak when Jimin questioned; "what is that?"

"Something you don't need to know!"

"Jisoo, come with me. I need to show you something." Rossanne quickly pulled Jisoo and walked away, leaving Jungkook and Jimin and Taehyung.

"How can you do that? I mean, how can I be one of the bridesmaids? Huh? I'm a man." Jimin pinched the space between his brows and looked at Taehyung.

"You are pretty close to Rossanne, almost like best friends, so that shouldn't be a big deal!"

Jungkook stood; "I bought my black suit to match groomsmen, but you guys really want me to wear pink suit."

"It's fine. we have time till tomorrow morning." Taehyung said as he grabbed his coffee cup and took a sip.

Jungkook walked past them while ranting something.'They think I'm a joke'

____________

Jisoo unhurriedly removed her heels and placed her purse on her lap. She rested her head on the backrest and looked at Taehyung, who was driving.

"Noona!" She felt Jungkook tapping on her shoulder twice. She quickly turned her head and looked at Jungkook. He passed Jisoo a packaged food. She quickly grabbed it before eating. As she had her sour crackers, she held out one in front of Taehyung. He took a bite of it anyway.

"This car is nice!" It was Jisoo who said. Taehyung looked at her and then averted his gaze. "It's Wagner. Brother in law owns three of these, but.." Jungkook paused and took a bite of his fried bread and then said with mouthful of bread, "He doesn't use any!"

"Why?" Jisoo questioned while she paused eating. The car came to a halt at the signal. Taehyung looked at Jisoo and then turned his head to look at Jungkook.

"You siblings are really silly foodie!" He said as he grabbed the crackers from Jisoo. A pause.

"What?" Jisoo and Jungkook together raised their voice.

"I don't repeat twice!" Taehyung calmly avoided their gaze while he crunched a few crackers together.

"Taehyung!" Jisoo called him as she flared her nostrils. "You aren't the decent man I married! Did the change of water make you so indecent. How can you say such a thing!" Jisoo calmly said and then ignored him for the rest of the ride.

Taehyung tried to talk to her, but both the brother and sister ignored him.

"Noona? There are so many pinks here! How am I supposed to choose what those stupid bridesmaids are wearing!" Jungkook complained. Jisoo looked at the pile of pink suits layed in front of him while holding her black halter dress.

"It's peach Jungkook, not pink!" Jisoo said, and the worker swiftly bought a peach suit.

"I would like to have the lightest shade!" Jungkook commanded while on the other hand Taehyung stood behind Jisoo while she selected her dress.

The boutique they visited was owned by Gyungmi's friend. Jimin's last-minute decision made it hard for Jungkook and Jisoo. They both had to swap places.

The wedding ceremony was hosted in the outskirts of Busan.

Jisoo finalized her dress, but Jungkook was still not okay with wearing Peach Suit.

While on their way back, Taehyung stopped their car in a hushed area and left Jungkook and Jisoo inside the car.

Jisoo waited for a couple of minutes and started panicking. The area didn't look safe, and Jungkook was sleeping as well. She quickly pulled the glasses up and dailed Taehyung's number, which was out network. Suddenly, her side of the door was swapped open.