"Chapter-157."

"Is it true?"

"You sure not lying?" Taehyung questioned and grabbed it in his hand. It was really tiny.

He looked at the tiny cufflinks that had her initial ingraved on it. He looked at the polaroid, which was inside the box to find her picture.

"Is it true?"

"Is it true?"

"You sure you aren't lying?" Taehyung questioned as he placed the box behind him and moved closer to her. For a moment, Jisoo laughed but ended up taking the initiative to kiss him.

"It's true!" She said before kissing his lips and smiling against it.

"I thought you would gift me a car!" Taehyung murmured. Jisoo looked at him with a frown.

"Why do you need a car? You have enough!"

"But I did check your bank balance! You have good savings." He shrugged his head as he said.

"I heard you so many times saying this! Did you marry me for my bank balance?" Jisoo questioned, and as she brushed his hand of her body.

Taehyung laughed. Definitely not. He had enough money, but he did check her bank balance, but she had good savings. She could buy a car and house and a whole new apartment and still not get broke, but still she planned to gift him cufflinks cause she noticed that he loved having different kinds of cufflinks. He had a crazy collection.

"No -"

"Why are you so greedy?" Taehyung said only to receive a gift from her. A strong smack on his hand.

"Shut up!" She said and got up from the couch and walked towards their bedroom.

"Fine, what about my gift? Come back here, my gift!" Taehyung screamed.

Taehyung quickly cleaned up the living room and quickly walked inside their bedroom, where Jisoo was scrolling through his phone again.

He looked at her phone, which was on charge.

He immediately switched the lights off and laid beside her.

"Are you sleeping already?" Taehyung questioned.

"Yeah! Don't we have a flight tomorrow morning." Jisoo sarcastically replied and placed his phone on the table. She quickly moved closer to him and then placed her hand on his stomach and head on his chest.

"We have a whole month to plan our wedding!" Taehyung calmly remarked while his hand stroked her hair.

"Thinking about planning everything gives me anxiety." Jisoo raised her head and looked at him.

"Who said you have to do anything; I'm here, Missus. As long as I'm there, you don't have to use your brain." Taehyung looked at her. He could see her glistening eyes and smile. The bedlamp on Jisoo's side was on.