"Chapter-115."

When she woke up, it was already past six in the evening. She didn't feel like getting up and just stayed in her bed for half an hour. She kept thinking about her husband, and she missed him so badly. Now that she was away from him, she realized that he was one of the best decisions she ever made. He would make her feel the most loved women on the planet.

She missed him so much and kept thinking about all the make-out sessions, sex they had since they got married, but when she remembered Jungkook saying about Taehyung's engagement, she felt her head aching and heart jealous.

"Kim Taehyung, you are such a Bastard. Didn't tell me about being engaged." The voice in her head was louder that she didn't have to open her mouth.

She quickly got down from her bed and rushed towards her bathroom. She quickly washed her face and wiped it with a towel before quickly changing into something comfortable.

Walking out of the bathroom and reaching the door knob to stroll outside. Jisoo made her way out to be again bumped into Park Jungkook.

"Hey, noona."

"Are you not going back to your office?"

"Nah! I'm working on a project, so all that I want to do can be done here as well."

"Oh-okay."

"Well, today you hadn't practiced your lesson, so tomorrow morning be early." Jungkook said casually and walked past him with a sly smile.

"Guk-k?" Jisoo reacted after what looked like half a day and quickly walked towards him. Jungkook looked at her and raised his brows.

"When was Taehyung engaged? I mean, how long was he engaged?" Jisoo inquired as she looked up at him.

"If I'm not wrong at the age of twentie-two. And he was engaged till he left California." Jungkook said as he tried hard to remember.

"Oh-okay."

"Why are you asking me? Ask him when he comes." Jungkook said as he stood there with a mysterious smile.

"When is he coming?"

"I don't know." Jungkook said and quickly walked away as he couldn't hide his mysterious smile.

_________

Day-7.

"Noona, you are going to learn the kicking techniques today. Be attentive!"

----------------

"Park Jisoo, your techniques have improved a bit, but that's not  satisfying." Jung Hoseok said while looking at her performance.

__________

Day-10

"You are improving Park Jisoo. Let's extend our session hours."

----------

"Noona, now you are going to use only your right leg, okay?"

____________

Day-14

"You are going to use both punching and kicking in one session today."

----------

"Very good, Park Jisoo, I'm impressed, but you gotta improve."

_____________

Day-17.

"So, today, you are going to learn about a technique called held hostage."
--------

"You are going kick like this after distracting and take the gun."
-----------

"Pretty close to it. "
---------

"Okay, good! Let's do it again."
_________

It was past seven in the evening when Jisoo was back in her room. She quickly showerd and got dressed. She took her time to apply her body lotion and then unhurriedly dried her hair with her hair dryer.

She walked out of her room after being done with all her self care activities. As soon as she stepped out, she bumped into Park Jungkook.

"Hey, noona!" Jungkook greeted her as he walked towards her. He stood in front of her with his hands in his pockets.

"I'm proud of you, noona. You are performing well." Jungkook said as he ruffled her hair a little and then swung his arm around her shoulder. She didn't realize that she was walking with him.

"Thank you!" Jisoo said and smiled.
"Had your dinner?" Jisoo questioned and received a shook of head.

"Let's have our dinner on the terrace." Jungkook said as he guided her towards the terrace.

"But the food must be downstairs!" Jisoo said and looked at him.

Jungkook was away from her for half of his life, and he wanted to enjoy and fill in every moment he could with his sister.

As soon as they reached the terrace. Jungkook quickly withdrew his hand and walked forward, and detached the door for her to walk. She quickly walked forward, and she was completely amazed by the decoration. Jisoo looked at Jungkook with amazement held in her eyes.

There was a table and four chairs at the corner. The table was decorated with a red runner with food placed on top of it. Fairlight were hanged at the top, giving a classy vibe. There was also a swing hammock chair in the corner.

Jisoo looked at the amazing view and smiled with her eyes before turning her head and asking,

"Did you do this?" Jungkook nodded with a grin.

"When? You were with me the whole time in the training room."

"I did this while you were in your room this evening."

"You did this for me?" Jisoo questioned, Jungkook nodded.

She quickly smiled and walked towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much, Guk-k. This is so beautiful." She said as she closed her eyes.

"You are really easy to please, noona!"

________

Jungkook and Jisoo were already sitting on the chairs and enjoying their food together.  Jungkook made sure that he cooked all his sister's favorite food. The manor was empty.

Park Seokjin left a few days ago, while Park Jimin and Rossanne were called by the elder Jung. Jung Hoseok also left with them, leaving two siblings alone.

"Well, noona remember when I would steal your favorite things, and you would go try to complain about me to Mama."

Jisoo unhurriedly took a bite of her favorite fish and smiled before saying;

"And Jimin would always stop me. I remember Jimin would always tell me." Jisoo adjusted her position and quickly mimicked Park Jimin.
"Soo, remember whenever someone troubles you. Bring them to me. I'm your twin, only I can protect you."

Jungkook burst into laughter as soon as Jisoo finished. He quickly placed his hands on the table and abruptly stopped laughing before appearing to be stern all of a sudden.

"What did I tell you soo? Call me Jimin oppa, I'm elder than you!" Jungkook quickly said, and Jisoo remembered Jimin scolding her whenever she didn't call him oppa. She couldn't help but laugh while remembering those beautiful moments.

For sure, life isn't always bitter.