Make a plan

It's been a couple of months and I have yet to fully recover from the shock.

I was reborn in one of the many novels I read in my previous life.

The protagonist transmigrates to another world where humans do not exist but there are beastmen who can transform into their animal form and then there are females who have "human" form.

Males are much more numerous than females and for this reason a female has more males. It's a polyandry novel.

I loved that genre, but I slightly disliked that novel because the protagonist was really dumb. I slightly hated her.

Well, maybe I hated her a lot.

But because she was stupid in my opinion!

You're in another world darling, with different culture and customs, you can't expect others to adapt to your monogamous mentality, especially if having more males is for survival!

Also, anyone tells you not to take a feral as a mate, and what do you do?

YOU TAKE A FERAL AS A MATE!

I can't. That yandere snake!

Another thing that made me dislike that novel was that almost all the other females compared to the MC were ugly.

I sincerely never thought they were ugly just because they weren't super skinny or didn't have flawless skin, rather they were spoiled and with a bad temper.

There was also a cannon fodder that always bugged me, the spoiled female cub of the tiger king.

She was very foolish; she was tricked by that evil monkey (the Ape king) and suffered a pitiful death.

In my previous life when I read her death I was satisfied because she was finally out of the way, but guess who I was reborn into?

That's right, her.

HER.

Among the many people in whom I could be reborn, just her. I've just been reborn and I already know I'm going to die, what a great way to start living.

Well, if I don't really want to die in such a tragic way I absolutely have to make a plan. There are so many things I would like to change and people to save but the main thing is my survival, the rest comes later.

Surely the first thing (1) to do is don't act stupid and put the Mc in difficulty like the original Rosa.

2) Avoid the yandere snake.

3) Don't let my father, the Tiger King, be fooled by that evil monkey.

4) Stay as far away as possible from the Mc and the ape king plan.

5) Make an escape plan from beast city to avoid any natural disasters.

6) Be a better female for my future males (my poor Bart).

7) Stay away from the scorpion king.

8) Save as many people as possible during the whole thing.

Easy, right? I hope so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you like this chapter? Please vote and comment, share your opinion <3

Author: Sorry for the short chapters but i have so many ideas that I don't know what to write ahahah, i will try to make the other chapters longer <3