One time guardian

Author: THERE IS A MEME AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!

The things will be explained in later chapters, be patient. love you<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Rosa and her mother were intent on wearing the latest accessories, Ezra, the Tiger king, entered the room with a serious face, but upon seeing them, his expression changed into a soft and a little proud one

Ez:"Here they are the females of my life, stunning as always" he said admiring them.

Rosa smiled fondly at him, while her mother smiled smugly and said:

"Awesome, isn't it? I didn't even think we could be more good looking than we normally are, but I was apparently wrong" said faking concern.

Rosa and her father looked at her and tried to suppress laughter, Edith was really amusing at times.

After this funny moment Ezra coughed and tried to compose himself; he fixed his serious gaze on Rosa and said to her:

"Rosa, my cub, this will be your first time at the banquet. You are not yet an adult, we will go to a room full of beastmen many of which with three/four stripes and your pet beasts are not strong enough to protect you in case something should happen, so I thought I'd assign you a temporary guardian to make sure you're safe tonight. I brought him here and he's waiting for you outside. When you're done getting ready, I'll introduce him to you."

R:"Oh, it's okay father. I'll finish soon"

Ezra nodded and walked out of the room while Rosa continued the finishing touches thinking about the possible identity of her guardian for that night.

Several minutes later The two females had finally finished and exited their den escorted by Ezra, where they were greeted by the sight of a handsome beastman.

From the very first glance Rosa recognized him immediately. With snow white hair, icy silver eyes and a scar on one of them, he could only be one of the most loved characters in the novel, the one who had a pitiful way to end up with the mc, the husband material par excellence, Wiston .

Ez: "Rosa, this is Winston, one of my brothers and your guardian for tonight. Winston, this is my beloved female cub, make sure nothing happens to her"

R:"Hi"

She greeted him a little embarassed because she didn't know how to behave. It had been a long time since she had met a character of the novel and he was one of her favorite characters; that plus the fact that they were relatives but had never met up to this point was giving her a bit of a headache.

He gave her a court node in response.

She was a little disappointed by his reaction, but upon reflection it was more than normal his response, he has always been a beastman of few words and even if she knows his story through the novel, in this World they have never met before.

After the presentations, the group walked towards the banquet.

(Author: a king's castle is not a castle as we understand it, but it is simply a building having a throne room and a few other rooms/halls where important ceremonies or meetings are held, guests are received or something like that; every king lives in 'houses' outside the castle, naturally bigger and more majestic than those of common beastmen)

The venue of the banquet that year was the leopard king castle and all the guests were intent on talking to each other about the trade exchanges that took place and discussing various possible 'alliances'

Well, not really all, the tiger king and his family, like every year, was late. It was known that the tiger queen did it on purpose in order to be the last to arrive and to be admired by all.

The chatting between the guests was interrupted by the long-awaited arrival of the latecomers.

Four people entered and their majestic appearance took everyone's breath away. Every year the tiger king and the tiger queen surprise everyone with their outfit and their elegance, but this time they had really outdone themselves.

But among all that, what had caught everyone's attention, males and females, was the appearence of the tiger princess. With her lavender hair gathered in an awesome hairstyle with a hairpin with crystals, phoneix emerald green eyes made even more magnetic by a touch of make up and which stood out in contrast with her caramel colored complexion, sensual natural red plump lips, all wrapped up in a heart shaped face with delicate features, there was only one term that could describe her: a Goddess.

(Author: in the beast world females from wealthy families can afford what we might call a rudimentary type of 'make up', made from particular fruits and herbs)

Her presence was so captivating that it wasn't even a bit obscured by the dangerous aura emitted by the ugly tetra marked beastman near her, obviously her guardian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author: Sorry for the bad quality meme but it made me laugh so I had to make it.
I used miss piggy because both her and parker have blonde hair. I hope that you like it<3

Did you like this chapter? Please vote and comment, share your opinion<3