Shitshow

Please check my other stories as well:

My original one "I'll kill the heroine" (With beastmen, vampires, sirens and a dumb system too!)

My new Twilight fan fiction "AURORA"

and my Avatar Fan fictions

THIS AUTHOR LOVES U ALL!!<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm a doctor, I can help"

A masculine voice made Rosa shift her attention on the source of it.

The male, with long blond hair and blue eyes, looked like an angel, only the halo was missing.

His features were very familiar to the female tiger, but in that chaotic situation Rosa didn't give much weight to it.

In that moment the only thing that mattered was to take care of Saika's wounds.

Rosa nodded to the doctor and moved slightly to allow the male to get close to her friend.

The blond beastman began to stabilize the wounds: tying a lace on the upper arm to reduce the blood flow and then being able to gently and carefully remove the larger fragments, reassuring Saika after each action and chatting with her to distract her from her surroundings and her condition.

Meanwhile the hawk and the tiger beastmen came out momentarily from their self-pity state to take care of the caos:

Miur was intent on driving away the crowd of onlookers that had formed, while Winston was sending some tiger warriors to the Tiger King to inform him of what had happened.

The harming of a group of females, including a royal one, was a serious matter and the Tiger King himself should take action, deciding the punishment.

In all that commotion, suddenly a loud laughter echoed in the square, coming from non other than Yui who pointed at Rosa's face.

Her actions shocked everyone.

Y:" Look at your face! IT'S GROSS!! It's sure to make anyone who looks at you want to puke! HAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU SEE IT, ROSA!? NOW YOU'RE NOT SO PERFECT ANYMOREEE!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH I wanna see how you dare mocking me NOW!!!!"

And she continued to laugh as if she had completely lost her mind by now.

The people in the Bonfire Kubiro looked at her with disbelief and disgust for her behavior; the males shielded their females to protect them in case that psychopath decides to harm someone else;

The other females, however, began to whisper to each other very bad things about Yui and her craziness.

With the rumors that would have ensued for sure no one would have wanted anything to do with her anymore, but Yui not understanding the seriousness of the situation, continued to mocking Rosa and her friends' condition (especially Saika's) saying "It's better if you start preparing the funeral, she already looks like a corpse" or " You know, you look much better now than before" or "You'd better cut that arm off directly, can't you see that it's irrecoverable?", all while obviously laughing.

Yui's males knew that the situation was beyond recovery. Their female's behavior was inexcusable and her actions always affected them and their cubs.

They didn't even try to defend her or stop her; they just bowed their heads, unable to look at the others for the enormous shame they were feeling, and waiting for the punishment, maybe their last.

They knew that harming a female was a great crime and, taking into account that the females harmed were 3 and one of them was the tiger princess, the punishments for things like that were just as heavy: