Threat

IMPORTANT: I have published a book with only meme, so I will not post meme chapters here anymore.

Also, don't mind the comments because I used the previous "QUESTION" chapter.

OH AND ANOTHER THING   I HAVE JUST WRITTEN ZIRA'S PUNISHMENT AND IT WAS LIKE " WOOOOOW"
JESUS I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I THOUGHT ABOUT IT.
MAYBE IT WAS TOO CRUEL, IDK BUT IT FELT SOO SATISFYING AND BADASS!!!

I'M SOO EXITING TO PUBLISH IT BUT I'LL HAVE TO wait to finish the other chapters.

🐯🦁🐦

Days passed since the accident and Rosa, Saika and Kiki were stuck at home to recover (psychologically and emotionally) at their best.

Their families became almost overbearing at how apprehensive and constant attention they were to them.

The females felt a little suffocated but, such a reaction from their family members was more than understandable after what they had experienced.

Unfortunately for them, these days of recovery weren't so peaceful, in fact Yui, the female who had caused all that chaos, escaped prison the night after her imprisonment.

No one knew how she did it or where she is, but what was certain was that they helped her and that someone was someone to be reckoned with.

Being able to break someone out of prison without being discovered in any way despite the large number of guards could only mean that they held great power within the city: it could only be a royal.

Knowing it, the Tiger King began to be more subtle and cautious with his search so as not to startle the criminal and her savior.

He needed to find them absolutely.

It was not only a question of pride but, most of all, a question of safety for all the city: a crazy psychopath on the loose was a problem, but a crazy psychopath on the loose backed by a royal who could help and hide her every time was a serious threat.

So, in short, the situation wasn't peaceful at all, but that day it didn't matter: that day will be finally be held  the hot season campfire.

Even if Rosa and Saika were too young to take part, they would still go not only to support Kiki in her choice of her first mates but also to observe and learn even more how to beheave and attract more males during it.

🐆🐆🐆

At the leopard king's castle the Queen, Milly, was choosing her outfit for the bonfire.

Her indecisive thoughts were interrupted by a familiar and mellifluous voice which sent shivers down her spine

Z:" The red one would look great on you, Milly"

Milly, taken aback, froze in fear.
She tried to compose herself quickly and, trying to remain calm inquired with a cold voice.

M:" Zira, what are you doing here?"

The panther put on a pitiful face and with a hand on her heart, dramatically began her Hollywood act

Z:" Your behavior hurts me, Milly.
Should I have a 'reason' to visit a dear friend?"