The Banquet (1)

Autor: Thank you for the votes and the 5k views. Love u <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Campfire week has arrived and Beast City is buzzing. Other tribes from almost all over the world have come to participate: the black claw tribe ( a panther tribe), the white mountain tribe (a bear tribe), the blue sky tribe ( a hawk tribe), the green leaf tribe (a sheep tribe ), the red sunset tribe (a fox tribe), and many more.

At the end of the week the campfire will take place. The caravans arrived earlier to give males and females the opportunity to 'get to know each other', so as not to base the choice only on physical appearance but above all on the temperament of the person.

The city is very lively. Females new beautiful clothes to seduce a little the males and the males in turn seek the attention of their favorite females.

Maybe next year I'll do it too. Wait. Next year? Oh god, no, I almost forgot. Next year Qingqing will cross into this World. Well, in less than a year, because in the novel she participates at campfire , where she meets Shuu and Wiston, but when she participates she has already been in the beast world for a few months; so I don't know exactly when but in less than a year she will be here and with her the misfortunes she will bring, so I have less than a year to finish the preparations and make sure I have a strong family to be able to counter the mc plot armor . I hope I can stay as far away from her and her psycho males as possible.

Well, better not think about it and focus on the next challenge.

Tonight there will be the Chiefs Banquet where all the chiefs/kings will participate with their female and unmated sons/daughters to emphasize and strengthen the peaceful relations between them.

It is also an opportunity to indirectly establish connections with important figures through their 'cubs'. This will be the first time I'll participate even though theoretically I couldn't do it.

In fact, only once you become an adult can you participate in this type of event but my mother insisted that I participate to find more males in order to have more protection when I will start my own family next year.

(Author: females become adults when they have their first heat, males when they gain their first stripe)

Honestly I'm not very excited about having to participate, as not only will that ugly monkey be there but also shitty parker.

Yeah shitty, because a person who threatens to scar the face of the female he's interested in if she doesn't get her face dirty by him, yell at her aggressively when she asks him for some rice to eat and who claims to be her only male in a world where polyandry is a must, can only be called that (as well as an idiot of course).

I know that Qingqing is weak, dumb and that she has never imposed herself or reacted but that doesn't mean that Parker could have behaved like this, his behavior is unjustifiable.

It does not surprise me that in the story, the original Rosa at this banquet made a fuss by having him temporarily exiled to Camel Valley, if I was more evil and foolish I would too.

One good thing for sure that yandere snake did : beat the shit out of him every time. Perhaps it was all the beatings he received that made his head work the right way, making him a little better later in the novel.

On reflection I don't know why the author made the Mc choose all psychopaths (their psychotic behavior was counterbalanced by the sacred husband material Wiston, which was accepted by the Mc in a forced way).

It was like his mindset was, 'Is this a good male? Yes? Thank you, next.'
What an absurd author!!
Why are the good guys always ignored in every novel? I will never understand.

Poor Winston, I don't even know how he got there. And all for a stupid scar on his face, ridiculous. I absolutely have to find him a better female.

After she made up her mind, Rosa directed her attention to her mother who was intent on choosing accessories to match her clothes for tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: Hey guys! How are you? I'm fine but I'm a little tired. I had to take an exam this week so I had to study a lot.
I PASSED IT!
But now I have to prepare two more to give in February and immediately after studying for two more.
I want to cry, university kills me every time. And you? Do you attend school/university?

Did you like this chapter? Please vote and comment, share your opinion<3