Announcement day (Part 2)

After the disturbing encounter with the LAME king my nerves were still on edge. I've only been in this world for a few months and I already need a vacation, absurd.

It's too early to prepare meat and eat so my mom had the brilliant idea to use this time to socialize with other females. WONDERFUL! (Internally : Kill me now pls)

We come to a meadow nearby, with flowers with wonderful and vibrant colors. It is with landscapes like this that I miss the cameras.

There a group of females were sitting on the grass. They were talking to each other, some were braiding their hair, some were weaving cute flower crowns, it's such a harmonious atmosphere that it instantly made me relax and put me in a good mood.

Looking closely at them, one thing I can say for sure: they weren't as bad as the novel the manhua described them. Some had a wild beauty, while others had an average look, but they were definitely not ugly. I don't know why the author described them as hideous beings, the fact is that it was all a lie. I dare not imagine how many other things will be different from the novel. Better not think too much about it because at the moment I have another problem: socializing.

One of the females noticed that the two of them had approached so she bowed and said "Tiger Queen, what an honor. Please sit with us"

"Thank you Maeze. I wanted to introduce you to my little cub, Rosa. It's her first time going out and coming into contact with people outside the family so she might be a little shy" said Edith sitting with the others.

At this, little Rosa looked at them and smiled, highlighting two cute dimples.
'Awwww, so cuteee! ' they all thought with heart eyes.

"She's wonderful, Tiger Queen. Congratulations!" said Maeze.

"She's so cute that my heart melted. Congratulations!" said Ennie, a bear female with a sweet smile.

"Yeah, she will be a great beauty in the future. Congratulations!" said a cheetah female with pink hair, Jinny.

Everyone of them sincerely congratulated Edith. Well, almost everyone.

In the group, a female looked at Edith with an envious and malignant look.

'Tsk, cute? That awful thing? Don't make me laugh, my cub is certainly better' she thought

She's Lara, a leopard female who has always envied and hated Edith.
She never managed to understand what was special about Edith and why everyone praised her when she (Lara) was certainly better.
Everyone praised her, spoke to her respectfully and called her 'Tiger Queen'. Yeah, 'Tiger Queen', the title that belonged to her and that had been stolen from her by that scheming, power hungry and ugly Edith.
No one could see her (Edith) for what she really was, except her (Lara) and sooner or later she will be able to make everyone open their eyes, sooner or later Edith will pay for it.

Meanwhile a commotion in the distance attracted the attention of the group.
The source of that commotion was a little female (about 11/12 years of human children), who was offering food (thus offering them to become her mates) to two wolf cubs almost in their teens, trying to force them to accept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like this chapter? Please vote and comment, share your opinion<3