Wounded

AT THE END THERE WILL BE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION, PLEASE ANSWER IT.

THIS AUTHOR LOVES YOU ALL!!

•••●•••

While the showing off phase was going on, out of the corner of her eye, Rosa noticed a figure approaching;

someone she would much rather not see; a female who puts on a trashy show every time: Yui.

'Oh god, no. It's her again' she thought

Rosa sighed and got ready for another dose of unnecessary drama.

(Author: R for Rosa, Y for Yui, S for Saika, K for Kiki)

Y:"YOU! WHY IS IT ALWAYS YOU?!"

R:"Hi, Yui. I'm also glad to see you again."

She replied calmly

Y:" How dare you use another of your dirty tricks to steal all the males!!?
Aren't you ashamed???

Every time you do what you want and you always get everything you want!

Who the fuck think you are!! !?????? YOU'RE ONLY A LITTLE UGLY SHIT!! You annoy me so much!!!"

The female began to shriek so loud that many males plugged their ears.

S: "Well, the feelings are mutual then"

Y:"I'm not talking to YOU! SHUT THE FUCK UP UGLY BITCH!! "

S: "Ugly bitch to who?? To me?!

Who do you think you are, uh?

You're just a lunatic who can't do anything but scream.

If you don't stop shrieking, I'll give you a motive to do that, for the pain of all the slaps I'm going to give you!"

Rosa sweat dropped. Saika had never tolerated Yui and besides, she (Saika) was the kind of person who got annoyed quickly.

As much as Yui deserved a good beating for her behavior and actions, this couldn't happen in that moment, not in front of the eyes of all those single males.

In fact this could place a great stain on the reputation of not only Saika, but also Rosa and Kiki, throwing away all the efforts made up to that moment to ensure some good males to the shy Kiki and putting at risk the success of the next campfire for the other two.

She needed to do something to stop this.

Rosa put an hand on Saika's shoulder

R: "Enough."

S:" But she started-"

R:" I know..." she approached her friend and then whispered "but look around, it's not the right time or place for things like this. It's for our sake."

Saika knew she was right. She couldn't waste all their efforts for someone like Yui; so, as much as she was still burning with rage, she bit her tongue to keep from speaking again and looked away.

Rosa sighed with relief by her friend's reaction and shifted her attention to Yui, whose face was deep red from anger and embarrassment at having been completely ignored.

(Author: Are you serious Yui? They didn't give you attention only for a couple of minutes at most)

Hoping to put an end on the matter, the tiger princess tried to find an excuse to go away.

R: "As much as we'd like to talk to you, It's getting late, so we have to-"

Y:" NO. YOU TRICKED ME, YOU HUMBLED ME, YOU IGNORED ME TO TALK WITH YOUR SHITTY FRIENDS : A CRAZY INADEQUATE PSYCHOPATH AND A DUMB COCKROACH WHO CAN'T EVEN SPEAK WITHOUT STUTTERING AND TREMBLING.