Pinky fruits

On the way back home the three of them came across a fruit tree full of ripe pinky fruits. Pinky fruits are one of the tastiest fruits in the beast world, a real delicacy.

They are amazing with that perfect combination of sweet and sour that sends you into ecstasy. It is very difficult to find them as the pinky fruit tree has a very short life expectancy.
Indeed, it completes its life cycle (growth of seed, flowers and appearance of fruit) within two weeks, after which they die.

The eyes of the three began to shine with desire for that fruits, but they knew the dangers of climbing to pick them.

Rosa, the more foolish of them decided to try anyway because those fruits were so rare that they could be considered a little treasure.

S: "DUMB, ARE YOU SERIOUS? DO YOU WANT TO DIE?! GET OUT OF THERE NOW!"

K:"Rosa! Get off there! It's dangerous!"

But Rosa did not listen to them. She began to climb and just when there were only a few centimeters left to reach the treasure, one of the branches gave way, making the young female lose her grip and making her fall.

She closed her eyes in preparation for impact, but it didn't happen.
Opening her eyes the first thing she saw was gold, shining and alluring gold. The color that has been her favorite for a year.
The two stare at each other's eyes for a few minutes, unable to look away. As if only the two of them existed in their little world.

Unfortunately nothing lasts forever and the moment was interrupted (INTENTIONALLY) by Saika's voice.

" Dumb! First you give us a stroke for your almost death and now you force us to watch this sickly sweet scene?! Is this how you treat your friends?"

"Saika, you didn't have to do that! They were so cute" said KiKi

Brought back to reality by her friends' voices, Rosa realized the position she was in and went deep red with embarrassment. Yuma was carring her in bridal style and their face were very close. At that point even the beastman realized their proximity and put her on the ground, simultaneously becoming the same color as a ripe tomato.

"T-thank you, you saved my life" said Rosa with downcast eyes, unable to look him in the face

"Y-you're welcome. Pay more attention next time if you don't want to die," said Yuma trying to mask his deep red face. After saying this, he ran away with his heart pounding.

S: "And you were worried he wasn't interested in you, he's already crazy about you!"

K:"So cuteeee!" said her with a big smile and twinkle eyes

Meanwhile, Rosa kept looking at the direction Yuma had gone, trying to cover her blushing face with her hands

Hours later in the single males area of ​​beast city, a beastman was reflecting on the events of that day

'"Pay more attention next time if you don't want to die" BUT AM I STUPID OR WHAT? BUT WHAT ANSWER IS THAT. I could have said thousands of other things, like "Next time tell me I'll get them for you" Or some other effective phrase.
BUT NO, I SAID THAT! I'm stupid, it's official. But why don't I ever say the right thing? I always screw everything up. Now she's going to think I'm an insensitive idiot. "
This mental rambling was interrupted by an unexpected visit.

The unexpected visitor was Bart, a wolf beastman, and the future mate of Rosa

"What do you want?" he said getting defensive

B:"We know that you are the one who often watches her from afar" he said with a calm face.

Yuma froze immediately and thousands of thoughts started rushing through his mind. What if you find it strange? What if she's scared of him now? What if she wants him to walk away from her forever? Maybe that's why one of her males has come to talk to him, to give him a warning. What if-

His thoughts were interrupted by the wolf beastman standing in front of him, who understood what he (Yuma) was thinking.

B:"For 'we' I mean me and my brother. She doesn't know."

Yuma breathed a sigh of relief

Y:"Why are you here? What is your purpose?" Getting a little defensive

B:"I wanted to tell you pinky fruits are her favorite, so if you want to get her a gift make sure you bring those. Oh, and honey, she's crazy about honey. Also you have to state your intentions openly because she's a bit dense."

Yuma was shocked by these words. He couldn't believe his ears. Was this really happening? Was it a joke? Maybe he was dreaming?

Y:"Why are you helping me? Shouldn't you hinder me? Shouldn't you tell me not to show up again?"

Bart:"Why should I? Sure sharing her attentions with others doesn't please me, but you're a stong male and she needs all the protection she can get. She doesn't dislike you, so you should openly court her and not stare like a creep." Bart explained with a serious look.

Yuma didn't know how to answer. He was surprised that this male was not only talking to him without insulting him, but also encouraging him to woo the female that comforted him with a delicate voice, the female that spoke to him with kindness, the female of his dreams. Thinking this unconsciously a little smile bloomed on his face.

Seeing he was already in his little world, Bart said to him: "It's late. You should go to sleep, so tomorrow you can already start courting her. Good luck." To then turn around and walk away.

That night Yuma couldn't sleep a wink, he was too excited to sleep, so he spent the time thinking about what gift to give and how to approach the young female, the female who maybe in the future will become his female.