SPECIAL CHAPTER

It's a " what if " chapter, in which Rosa isn't the only one who was reborn in the beast world. Enjoy!

ALSO I made a lot of memes and I wanted to make another meme chapter but I CAN'T BECAUSE I MADE ALREADY TOO MAMY MEME CHAPTERS AND I'M SOO SAD THAT I'M GONNA CRY.
༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
So I'll have to wait to finish the pre-Qingqing arc.

I'll warn you, MAYBE it (the pre-Qingqing arc) will finish in a bittersweet way because sometimes I'm a little b*tch
♪~(´ε` ), anyway I have still to finish writing it, so it could change.

ALSO IF YOU WANT TO, you can give me some ideas for Yui's punishment.
(I have already decided Zira's one)

AHHHHH I REALLY, REALLY WANT TO MAKE QINGQING A PAIN IN THE A*S FOR OUR MC BUT I ALREADY MADE ROSA GOING THROUGH TOO MUCH WITH ZIRA AND YUI'S DRAMAAAAA. (So I'll just let her rest and enjoy Bai's drama as a spectator)

OKAY, now I'll stop ahahah

It's just that I haven't updated in a while and I missed you guys.

                              •••●•••

Xu Chen had always been a rational boy, with a brilliant mind, down to earth and very dedicated to study.

His days were very monotonous, made up simply of: study, study, study, little breaks to eat, study and finally sleep.

No hanging out with friends, no time spent on the phone, no reading comics or other distractions.

Hearing this you (reader) might think of him as someone who loved to study...

WRONG!

(Author: and with this the 4th wall was broken!! Ahahah)

He didn't like to study, not even one bit.

He hated it but he had to study anyway with all his might to repay all the continuous efforts his sister made for him.

Every time Xu Chen saw his sister coming home late at night, so tired and hungry that she couldn't even stand up due to the exhausting work shifts she had, the boy had the strength to continue studying over and over.

He needed to enter an excellent university, graduate as fast as possible, find a good job and give both of them a better life.

He owed it to his parents who probably watched he and Xu Ming from heaven but most of all he owed it to his sister, the one who had sacrificed everything for him: school, friends, her love life, her carefree teen years, only to give more opportunities to him.

His life seemed to flow normally, a little slowly and boring, but still normal...

Until that day.

A day he will never forget.

The day that changed his life and that of his sister forever.

The day they both died.

Xu Chen still perfectly remembered the sound of the shot and the terrible feeling of intense cold he felt; A cold so frigid that it extended from where they'd hit him and spread fast.

A terrifying cold; an unexpected cold; a cold that tasted of death.

That was the last thing he remembered of his previous life that he would rather not remember at all.

After this traumatic event, the poor Xiao Chen found himself in a closed, damp and very narrow space; practically perfect for those who, like him, had always suffered from claustrophobia.