Puppy love (Part 1)

"Oh, it's Yui, Lara's daughter, and they are... Oh, the wolf king's cubs. Poor cubs, they will be forced to accept to become her mates since males cannot refuse a female unless there is another female to choose, and none of us wants them" said Jinny.
When Rosa heard these words she froze. The wolf king's cubs? Bart and shuu? Oh no, she must save them. Her hubby can't be someone else's! And shuu has yet to meet another female better than Bai, be happy and live a long life! I have to do something. But what? How can I save them? Damn, I can only propose myself as another option, win against that child and finally release them since it wouldn't be a choice wanted by them but forced.
After Rosa made up her mind, she looked at her mother: "Mom! Mom!" Pointing at the two wolf cubs. And he repeated this action a couple of times.
Initially Edith was confused by her daughter actions, but then understood and with a worried look she said: "Are you sure, my sweet cub?"
"Yes!" said little Rosa as I started walking (with a little difficulty) towards the wolf cubs.

The two male cubs in question were intent on finding a way out of this uncomfortable situation. They knew that the female had approached them only with greed for power since one of them will become the new wolf king in the future, their father had warned them. They were foolish. They were playing tag with other males of their age and older and let their guard down, allowing this female to approach them and now they were in this no-win situation.

Suddenly the two saw someone coming. It was another female cub, smaller than the one who had approached them.
With big emerald eyes, rosy cheeks and lips, lavender hair that gently caressed her face and with a determined look on her face, she was extremely cute.
But even if she was cute, she was still a female, and therefore greedy like all the others.
'Here's another power hungry female ' the first cub (the future Bart) thought with anger and disgust while the other (the future Shuu) had a hopeful look.

The cub positioned herself between Yui and the little cubs and looking at them she said :"Eat" pointing herself first and then her campfire.
The two looked at her, one with disdain, the other with uncertainty and before they could react, Yui started yelling: "YOU! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?! ME WAS THERE BEFORE! GO AWAY FROM THEM, THEY'RE MINE!" .

Rosa looked at her and with determination said: "No. Now you go" Pointing with her hand the other side.

(Author: Xu Ming being an adult she knows how to speak but being now in the body of a child, it is difficult for her to speak due to a question of exercise / muscles not yet well developed and things like that. I hope I was clear)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author:I divided the chapter in two because it was too long

Did you like this chapter? Vote and comment, share your opinion<3