Exchange

First Rosa had to distract the other females and make them move away, but how?

Just as she was thinking, out of the corner of her eye she noticed a hooded figure watching her.

Under the hood she saw two familiar aquamarine eyes, magnetic and dangerous eyes that attracted her like a fly to honey...

After being in a daze for a while she recovered and realized that the figure was signaling her to follow him.

She was about to refuse but stopped when she realized one thing:

she had just figured out how to distract all the other females in the Bonfire Kubiro..., but she needed his cooperation to make the plan work.

Rosa searched with her eyes for Winston in the crowd; once she found him, Rosa gave him a meaningful look and then point her head slightly at the panther beastman.

The guardian beast immediately understood the situation, and after instructing some tiger guards to keep an eye on Saika and Kiki, the male left to follow the young female.

Arriving at an isolated spot near the Bonfire Kubiro, the male panther took off his hood revealing his stunning features.

(Author: K stands for Killian, R for Rosa, W for our big shy tiger)

R: "Why did you make me come here?"
The male panther smiled

K:" The real question is:  why did you follow me? "

The male approached Rosa looking straight into her eyes, like a predator eyeing its prey.

Seeing his actions, Winston growled in warning and gently pushed the tiger female behind him to protect her.

The panther male stopped and shifted his gaze to the older and more powerful male, but his eyes weren't afraid, far from it, his eyes were filled with mockery at the actions of the tiger beastman.

K:"Don't worry, old one, I don't bite"

The young female puts a hand on her guardian beast arm to calm him down

R:"It's okay, Winston. I'll be okay"

And she walked forward until she came face to face with the panther male.

She wasn't afraid of him as in her past life she faced a lot of traumatic and frightening situations, so this was nothing; but she wasn't stupid.

She knew that the male was dangerous and much stronger than her, so she took Winston with her before following him.

K:"Listen to her, older one" with a mocking tone

Winston growled again irritably; he despised this younger male.

R: "I guess you want something from me, just like I want something from you"

K:"And what would the tiger princess want from someone like me?"

R: "A favor"

Killian raised his eyebrow

K:"And what does it tell you that I'm going to do you this favor?"

R: "Because we will make an exchange"

W:"Rosa no! It's dangerous"

She gave him a look as if to say ' let me take care of it'

Winston, as much as he believed in her abilities, was very worried for her and shook his head to show his
disagreement.

'Trust me' she mouthed to him

She shifted her attention to Killian again

R:" We will make an exchange: You will give me what I want and I will do the same, provided that this not only does NOT endanger my family, my friends or me, but that it does not give problems to either of us. Do do you accept?"

After a couple of seconds

K:" What should I do?" with his signature smirk

R: "You have to attract the attention of most of the females in the Bonfire Kubiro. They have to move away, leaving only the single males.".

K:"Let me guess, so all the single males can focus on your friend? Ingenious. Should I do something else?"

R:"No, just make sure the females stay away for as long as possible"

K:"Consider it already done"

R: "Wait. What do you want from me? I remind you that I will not accept anything that puts me or my loved ones in danger or in a difficult situation, did you understand?"

The male panther to observe her and then say with a dangerous smile

K:" Don't worry, Tiger princess, you will know in due time"

And with that, he went away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~