Life in Beast City

Author: Thank you guys for the 2k views! Love u<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of years have passed since that Announcement day where Bart and Shuu became my pet beasts (future mates of a female cub).

(Author: term taken from 'Reborn into the beasts' world , I'm very inspired by this book)

Now they are in their teens and can change in their human form. Jesus, they are so handsome, much more than they were described in the novel, so much that the first time they transformed I was in a daze.

Now they live with me and my family in our den, and they will live there until they get their first stripe, after which they will go to live in the area of ​​Beast City for single males until I become an adult (when I have my first heat).

My Dads train them every day and take them hunting with my brothers to teach them various tricks and tips and make them gain experience.
My fathers are also teaching them how to take care of me and provide for all my needs. Since this type of training started they're so sweet and caring with me, not that they weren't before, on the contrary, but now they are more attentive.

In this period of time I changed too. In fact, thanks to the rapid growth of cubs in this world, now physically I look like a 11-12 year old human child (it's a bit frustrating because mentally I'm an adult, but at the same time I love it because I have the chance to experience childhood that I couldn't live in my previous life).

Growing up I had the opportunity to change the life of my family for the better, even if only slightly: such as the use of "medicines" on food (finally we can eat good food) or how to clean fish to make it edible.

While the big changes, such as fish traps, rudimentary fishing nets, a copper with chickens in every family for the eggs (Eggs are very important in the diet), the construction of cultivated fields with the rotation of crop types (important for don't deplete the soil with nutrients), and the preservation of meat and fish with salt to have provisions for the winter, were made through my father (even if I had the idea hehe).

All these innovations would have made the ugly monkey suspicious, so I managed to convince my father not to take credit for any idea and simply pass it off as discoveries made slowly by citizens.
It seems unfair and cruel but with these discoveries my father would have acquired power and the Ape king, seeing him as a serious threat, would have tried to eliminate him. My family safety came first, so we have to keep a low profile.

Today I will go with mum to the clearing by the river to collect some "medicines" to use in food. We do this once a week waiting for the fruit and vegetables grown in the garden to grow and be able to be harvested and used.

Arrived there I see a familiar face. a lion female with short golden hair, blue peach blossom eyes, heart shaped face, which made her look like a little Angel. The Diabolik version.
With her temper she is anything but an angel, but she is a very good and sweet female underneath. She's what the otaku in my previous life call Tsundere.

(Author: peach blossom is a chinese shape of eyes, the image with various eye shapes is above the chapter. That image is not mine.)

"Saika!"

"Rosa! You are late as always! The next time I will start the collection without you"

"You always say that but in the end you always wait for me. You too know that you love me" said Rosa with a knowing look.

"M-me? L-loving you? I-IT'S NOT TRUE! I'M JUST WAITING FOR YOU BECAUSE WITHOUT ME YOU WON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO, IDIOT!" said saki with a flushed face.

'Tsundere' thought Rosa looking at her.

"Yeah yeah, of course. Now we have to go, otherwise there will be nothing left to collect" she said to Saki.

And with this the two began the collection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like the chapter? Please vote and comment, share your opinion<3