The calm before the storm

🐯🐯🐯

(Author: E stands for Ezra, R for Rosa
I hate wattpad soo much, it didn't publish all the chapter and I don't know if il will ever be published because this damn app crashes every time!!)

A knock was heard in the main room of the Tiger King's den.

E:"Are the women of my life ready?"

Asked Ezra, the tiger king, while entering the room to then froze, breathless to the view of his mate;

The Tiger queen wore a short length bunny fur dress of which color, white with some "grey veins" which departed from the borders and faded more and more until they disappeared completely in the center, extolled not only the queen's caramel skin color but also the crimson red crown of flowers that she wore.

The cherries on the top were the clear crystals fragments "sewed" in the crown and the bigger and tear shaped of them hung on the front, falling delicately on her forehead.

She was stunning; so stunning to take the breath away from anyone.

(Author: In the beast world, during the bonfires, females wear accessories, mostly flowers, of a specific color to show their "situation ":

-White for adult females who just want to enjoy the show and don't take males;

-Bright pink for adult females with average status who want mates, while Red is for females with high status;

-Light pink is wore by females during their first bonfire.

-Young females who are not adult yet, don't wear accessories of these colors or don't wear accessories at all.)

Edith:" What do you think of it? "

The queen did a little turn to show off her outfit even better.

E: "Beautiful, like the first day I met you"

A soft smile adorned his face, while with adoring eyes he stared at his Queen.

Edith: "You're the usual pimp"

She playfully smacked his arm while her cheeks became rosy.

The two of them still seemed like two teenagers in love despite the years.

It would have been an extremely sweet scene... if the two hadn't started smooching in front of their poor daughter.

Don't get her wrong, Rosa was truly happy that her parents loved each other dearly, but surely she didn't want to witness some things not adequate for underage people.

Rosa coughed to remember her presence to the couple.

R:"Uh, I'm still in the room"

Edith: "Unfortunately" replied the Queen shamelessly.

R:"Mom!"

Exclaimed wide eyed the young female.

The two adults chunckled to their daughter reaction.

Edith: "Oh Rosa, we'll talk about it again when you have your males, then we'll see if you're still a prude"

The Queen continued with nonchalant, raising her eyebrow.

Rosa blushed slightly and looked at his father as if to say "Tell something, make her stop." but Ezra really didn't know what to say, so he limited himself to cough and change topic.