Prettiest cub

I woke up feeling a little bit without energy, these days I tried to train my arms and legs to be able to move more freely in the future, boredom leads you to do this. Just when I was still a little bit sleepy, three pups come towards me. Two of them have black fur, one with white paws while the other has white ears, and the last one has a snow white fur. They are my brothers (or half brothers?), the sons of my mother and her wolf male, Seth. These cubs are a few years older than me, and they don't have names yet as the male cubs earn their names once they reach their teens, when they can finally assume human form. In the beast world cubs grow faster than human children, in fact adulthood is reached at about ten years. Also male cubs grow faster than females.

The three wolf cubs were in front of the little Rosa and leaning in a cute way they looked at her with curiosity. When she was born they were so excited to have another cub to play with, they couldn't wait to play wrestle with her and hunt together, but when their father found out, they were scolded. They didn't know that females where so frail, they can't even eat raw meat! And raw meat is delicious! (Author: I'm gonna throw up)
They are precious and must be protected at all cost since they are the treasure not only of a family, but of the entire community. In fact 1 every 30 cubs is a female.
Little Rosa is extremely cute with that plump rosy cheeks and lips, emerald green eyes and soft lavender hair falling in waves over her face and she will certainly be a stunning beauty when she grows up.
'Awoooo, our sister is so cute' said the three in the language of wolves and the poor Rosa didn't understand anything.

Why are they suddenly howling ? What are they saying? Oh God, where is Google translate when you need it?
Wait. Is there the wolf's language on google translate? I don't think so. I'll have to invent it. Objective to add in the to-do list.

Meanwhile a black haired beauty was going to the market with two of her males, a wolf beastman and a Hawk beastman, to get everything needed for the upcoming event. Every single male looked at her like a lovesick puppy causing growls from her two mates. It was impossible not to be enchanted by this beauty: her long ebony hair fluttered in the wind, her almond Amethyst eyes gave a vibe of power and innocence at the same time, her tanned skin glowed at the sun giving her an ethereal aura and her curvy figure it was accentuated by clothes perfect for her that brought out the color of her eyes. After they arrived at the chosen stand the merchant's eyes widened upon seeing her and he immediately bowed "Tiger Queen, what an honor. What can I do for you?"
"We need some furs to make clothes for the annunciation day, my cub must be the most beautiful one" she said with a regal smile.

Edith, the tiger queen, is a leopard female who is very well known not only for her beauty and sweetness but also for her being witty and above all vain; she likes to dress up and let the others see the majestic appearence that she has.

"She will be the prettiest cub anyway" said Seth.
"I know, but that doesn't mean that she can't wear awesome clothes" said Edith with a proud smile. Her two males looked at each other and then sighed in defeat with a smile; she's witty and always manages to win a confrontation, and it was this that attracted them when they first met her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In this chapters I'm slowly introducing all the characters. Do you think it's too slow? Let me know<3

Did you like this chapter? Vote and comment, share your opinion<3