Blood

IMPORTANT! : I published a new reborn fan fiction, A TWILIGHT ONE!! I thought about making this fan fiction for months and finally I made it, please check it!

OH AND PLEASE TELL ME WHO DO YOU WANT FOR THE TWILIGHT PAIRINGS (there's a chapter where you can vote/write it)

THIS AUTHOR LOVES U ALL!!

•••●•••

(Author: R stands for Rosa, K for Kiki)

"Rosa!" the two males rushed near the female tiger to check for any wounds.
Rosa covered her face, hissing a little for the pain.

The two males feared the worst.

And when the female took her hands away, they knew that their premonition was unfortunately founded: on her left cheek a large and deep cut was clearly visible and the blood that dripped from it was close to reaching her neck; to make matters worse on the other half of her face a bad bruise was forming.

The latter was accidentally caused by Kiki, who, pushed back by Muir (who was trying to protect them from the fragments), had headbutted hard on Rosa's face.

Rosa's appearance made the others gasp with shock: the face was considered "an extremely precious asset" in the beast world; damaging it could lead to bad consequences, like isolation and mocking (Winston was the testimony), especially for a young female; in fact for the latter it could mean no males and, with that, no protection and death.

W:"Rosa..."

M:"Princess..."

The two beastmen had pained expressions on their faces.

They failed to protect the little female they had sworn to protect and now her life was ruined forever; they failed her, as guards and as males.

It was all their fault and now they could do nothing to make up for their mistake.

All they could do was stare at her as they thought about this and sank into self-pity.

R:" I'm okay, don't worry. It's only a little scratch, with a crystal it will go away" she tried to reassure the two males, without success.

The two beastmen were already spiraling into sadness, self-pity and self-anger; no matter how much she minimized it, they weren't listening.

Despite her behavior, Rosa wasn't stupid; she understood that her situation was precarious but at that moment she could not allow the crowd around them to perceive the criticality of the situation.

Not only would chaos ensue, but the rumors spread by the mob could affect her image.

Even just one person would have been enough to start the rumor, the latter would certainly have gotten magnified, would have degenerated and would have spread like wildfire in all the tribes, guaranteeing her the nickname "damaged princess".

It would have been a disaster for her.

After all, who would want a "damaged princess" as mate? A scarred female?

This world was too superficial, but on the other hand it was like the animal world on earth: the better the appearance, the better the genes to pass down.