Killian's past

Hey guys!! How are you?

Please check my new original story " I'll kill the heroine" and my new Twilight reborn story.

THIS AUTHOR LOVES U ALL!! <3

TRIGGER WARNING: Mention of SA (very slight, don't worry)

•••●•••

Killian was very distressed, almost panicking internally about what had just happened.

The familiar smell of blood flooded his nostrils and the very thought that it was probably Rosa's made him even more worried and ashamed of himself.

Yes, ashamed, because probably if he had also gone there with the other two males this would not have happened; if he had gone, she wouldn't be hurt now.

He couldn't protect someone he cared for.

Again.

He wanted to check on Rosa so bad, but at the same time he didn't want to, he was too ashamed to do it; he was too scared to see her wound; and last but not the least, he knew very well he wasn't welcomed; but on this he could not blame her.

After all, who would ever want someone who acts like him near them? Nobody. It was sad, but it was his fault and he could only blame himself.

He felt that someone was looking at him.
He shifted his attention on the source of that gaze and froze.

His eyes slightly widened, his mouth opened a little while a storm of emotions rumbled within him : rage, sorrow, hate, but above all fear; not for him, but for Rosa.

At that moment Killian realized he had made a mistake, he hadn't paid enough attention to his surroundings and he was caught in act by the only person who shouldn't have done it; a person who he despised with all of himself; the one who 'stole' the only person he truly cared for and made him like that: Zira.

Only the name made his blood boil with rage and made him want to kill her mercilessly.

Killian closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself and stop the shifting; if he hadn't regained control, a massacre would surely have occurred.

He had to expect to find her here after so long, this is the perfect place for her games.

(Author: Thanks to her connections, Zira was able to migrate from one tribe to another at will. Whenever a scandal occurred or she committed a crime, she placed the blame on one of her pawns and walked away from the tribe to then return after a few years when the situation had calmed down.)

It had been years since he had last seen her; years since she did that thing; years since he had realized the true nature of people; years since he had last seen him; years since they had last joked together; Him; His confidant, his only friend.
His brother of the same litter, Malik.

The two of them were physically almost identical, only the color of the eyes distinguished them, one had aquamarine eyes, the other deep purple.

Despite the physical resemblance, the two had completely different personalities.

Malik was kind, sweet, mild tempered, with a smile as warm as the sun. Many females were interested in him, but his heart belonged only to one, Dalia one the most courted young female of the tribe.

And Dalia reciprocated his feelings.

The two were deeply in love and were waiting for Dalia to become an adult to mate and start a family.