Daddy's girl

After making making my survival plan I feel slightly better.

Now I can concentrate on the surrounding world and learn as much as possible of the customs of this place, as surely the novel will not have told all there is to know.

I can finally see clearly but the thing I can't get used to is being in this tiny body.

I'll have to learn to walk again.

What about puberty?

Does puberty exist in the beast world?

I don't know.

And periods?

Oh my god, no. I hate periods.

The only good thing is that here it comes once a year, unlike the protagonist who being human has it once a month, making her a human breeder.

Looking around I see someone looking at me with soft eyes:

"Rosa, my beautiful female cub, are you bored?" said him with a deep voice but at the same time so sweet.

He is handsome, with long lavender hair gathered in a braid and phoneix emerald eyes, sharp features and a muscular figure.

The tiger king was observing his cub, his beautiful female cub.

When he discovered she was a female he was over the moon.

It's a great pride to have a female in the family and he will always protect her.

As the first female cub and his cub, the tiger princess, she will be spoiled rotten and he will make sure it happens.

Rosa looks a lot like him and with all the expressions she makes, as if she were reflecting on what to do with her life, despite being only a few months old, it makes watching her very amusing.

My father Ezra, as I found out his name, looked at me like I was his treasure.

It was such a sweet and loving gaze that it is hard to believe they came from a face with such sharp features.

It is still strange for me to think that he is now my father, the same one who will be tricked by that ugly monkey king.

How can you be such an idiot?

Can't you see that he's just using you?

That you're just a pawn in his game?

Can I really let him die in this power game?

No, I can't.

How could I ever abandon my father? Above all a father that treasure me so much.

It wasn't even all his fault, he just blindly trusted the one who is considered the most wise being, the Ape King.

My poor father, how can I save you?

What can I do?

Would you believe me if I told you that the beastman everyone trusts is just a power hungry monkey who fell in love with a mermaid female who keeps asking him for emeralds?

I don't think you would you believe me.

But I have to try to save you, I can't leave you like this, it would break my heart.

Luckily I still have time before the novel starts, I can still do it.

For now I want to be loved and be a little spoiled by my family, I want to live the childhood that in my previous life I didn't live, I want to feel the warm embrance and cuddles of my parents.

Ezra saw little Rosa extend her little arms to be picked up.

"Aww, does my little cub want to stay with her papa?"

He smiled softly and took her.

She was so small and frail, a precious gem that needs to be protected, his precious gem.

He kissed her soft cheeks and played with her. He unfortunately can't take her out to play as females are frail, and female cubs are even more frail.

She's too little, and her annunciation day hasn't arrived yet.

The announcement day is a day where all the cubs born during the cold season are announced and counted.

It's a day of great celebration, a new life is always precious and welcomed. For every cub the Kings will give gifts, mostly food but also animal furs. For a female cub there will be more gifts than for a male cub.

After a while Rosa fell asleep and Ezra put her to bed and gave her a sweet kiss on her forehead.

"Sweet dreams, my little cub"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In china phoneix eyes is considered the most beautiful eye form

Did you like this chapter?

Did you like the change of POV?

Vote and comment, share your opinion<3