Brat

A group of people was on the edge of the leopard part of the city, in a dilapidated and old hut.

"What a mess!! It stinks!!

How long do we have to hide in this stinky, disgusting place, huh?

Didn't you say your friend would set me free??

BUT NOW I LIVE IN FILTHY!!

I should have waited for the tiger king's decision and then go home!!!

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!! "

Yui shrieked while pointing to Zira and the latter's calmness began to crack.

The lion brat truly didn't have manners and self-preservation instinct to provoke  someone as dangerous as the silver haired female.

Y:" Tonight there will be the hot season campfire and I need new males!!!

BUT I'M HERE TO BREATHE THIS VOMITABLE SMELL INSTEAD OF GETTING READY AND MAKING MYSELF BEAUTIFUL TO SEDUCE THEM!!

ALL WHILE SHITTY ROSA AND HER STUPID MINION GO UNPUNISHED FOR
WHAT THEY HAVE DONE!!

THEY SHOULD BE HERE NOT ME!!

YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD HELP ME IN MY REVENGE AGAINST ROSA!

And what have you done so far??

NOTHING!!

N O T H I N G!!!!!!!

I'm here to rot in this fetid place while that ugly bitch leads the good life and continues to take what does NOT belong to her!!!

AS SHE STEALS WHAT'S MINE AND MAKES MAKES OF ME-"

Yui continued to ramble, shrieking and raising her voice more and more.

Zira had to use all her self-control to remain calm and maintain the facade that she had created and don't beat this shitty little brat upside down.

This was the final touch before the plan began and the panther female had to do everything to ensure its success.

So she took a deep breath, trying to regain control of herself and maintain her act.

Z:" Shhh, lower your voice young Yui or they will discover us.

I know that staying here it's uncomfortable, I'm deeply sorry, it's my fault but-"

But Yui interrupted her to keep doing what she did best: yelling and pinning the blame on others using absurd reasons.

Y:" YEAH IT'S YOUR FAUL!! ALL YOUR DAMN FAULT!!

ALL MY DISGRACES ARE BECAUSE OF YOU AND ROSA!!!

IF ONLY I DIDN'T LISTEN TO YOU, I WOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN AT HOME, PREPARING FOR THE BONFIRE.

AHHHHHHHH!

I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE REALLY COMPLICIT TO ROSA AND YOU HAVE COMBINED TO PUT ME IN A BAD LIGHT AND STEAL ALL MY MALES!!!!!!!

AHHHHH ROSAAA!! IT'S ALWAYS YOUUU-"

Zira gritted her teeth frustrated for the continuous screams and clenched her fists so hard that her nails hurt her palms; but Yui didn't notice this, too busy venting her bad mood on Zira, all while hitting her males (the part of Yui's males that survived to the guards of the Tiger king) and her cubs.

Zira's patience was now at its limit, but for the sake of her plan, she suppressed again her rage and put up her act.

(Author: I want some sort of prize/medal for Zira's patience.