Chapter 4

"You're hilarious!" I laugh as I glanced at him then the road.

I laughed thinking that what he was saying was just some kind of dark humor joke, but he wasn't laughing. He stared at me with calm eyes, I looked for any kind of expression telling me this was a joke, but he sat still just staring at me.

"T-Tyler. Come on, you're making me nervous," I stutter unintentionally.

He sighed as he finally takes off his wet raincoat. When he revealed his shirt, I knew what he was saying was true. His white collared shirt was stained with crimson blood.

I gulped as I focused back on the road.

'Shit, this is really happening. '

Tyler sighed once more, leaning his head back on the car seat while closing his eyes.

"L-Look, If I pull over now, I'll let you out and w-well just pretend we never encountered each other."

He ran his fingers through his hair, saying annoyingly," Just shut up."

"What?"

He slams his hands on my car causing me to flinch as he yells," Just shut the fuck up and let me think!"

My breathing grew heavier as I watched the road carefully.

What was he going to do to me? All types of images of the way he could kill me started to appear in my mind.

I could feel my tears starting to run down my face as I clutched onto the steering wheel.

"Are you fucking crying?" He laughs.

I was too scared to form any answers for him.

"Pull over."

I listened to him and pulled to the side of the road. I wasn't sure if he had a weapon on him and I didn't want to find out, so I kept quiet.

Once the car made a stop, I placed my shaky hands on lap.  I was thinking of what would happen to me. I know no one except for my brother would care if I died so I was just really worried about how he would kill me.

Please just let it be quick.

Tyler tilts his head while staring at me.

"Are you nervous?" His voice was low, sending chills down my spine. He was taunting my fears.

I could only nod.

He chuckles as if this all normal," That's understandable. I'm feeling a little good right now, so I'll spare your life today."

I felt a little happy hearing that but when I looked up at him, I jolted back as I was met with a pistol to my face.

"Please don't do this!" I yell as I raise my hands up in front of me.

He lets out a loud laugh," Calm down! Jeez, I said I wouldn't kill you. Don't be such a pussy."

I clutch my chest as I take in deep breaths. This is too much pressure, if he's going to do something, I'd like it to just happen already. He's tormenting me on purpose, sick fuck.

"Tell me what was your plans before meeting me."

He lowered the gun to my chest making me feel lightheaded," I-I w-was going to I'm......"

"...speak clearly, August."

I paused for a moment and ask," How do you k-know my name?"

A smile grew on his face as he digged around his pockets.

He pulls out a card and flips it, it was my ID.

"You stole my wallet?" I feel around my pants pockets quickly.