Chapter 30

After me and Angus's heart wrenching confessions to each other, we were both a crying mess. No matter how many times he said he's fine with me being with James, I cried anyways. Everything just doesn't seem real to me; I finally am at a point in my life where I can say that I'm happy to be alive. Surrounding myself with people who actually love me was the best decision I ever made.

Angus has had to comfort me five times now because I couldn't stop crying, I was overwhelmed with emotions. Eventually I was able to calm down when he made me a bowl of ice cream. We ate and talked for around an hour, just catching up with each other's life and what we've been through over the years, it was nice. Around two in the morning we decided to call it a night.

He gave me one last hug before going down the hall to his room. I wiped away all remaining tears I had in my eyes as I walked back upstairs. As I got to the leveled floor, I noticed a dim light on in our room. I looked through the small slit opening of the door, seeing James sitting on the edge of the bed with his eyes wide open. I could hear him mumbling something, but I was having a hard time listening, so I pushed the door open a bit more. As it pushes open, it makes a small creak sound. I rush over to the side of the wall, hoping that he didn't hear that.

I hear swift movements in the room coming towards the door.

I close my eyes as I rest my head on the wall behind me. No later than a second, I could feel his presence in front of me. I open my eyes again to see a pair of black eyes staring down at me. His bare chest revealed his chiseled abs as he stared down at me.

"Where were you?"

"I was just grabbing a cup of water."

"For an hour?" he asks drawing his brows together.

While tilting my head I ask," Did you miss me?"

His eyes flicker as he examines me up and down. I can feel my body being more pressed against the wall as he takes a step towards me.

"Were you with him?" I think of who he was referring to then ask," Angus?"

His eyes grow darker like he's genuinely upset that I was hanging out with my brother.

"Are you jealous? I boldly ask.

"Not in the slightest."

"Okay then," I say as I try to walk past him, but he pulls me back to my position on the wall. He lifts my chin slightly so I can look him in the eyes. I won't lie being man handled like this was making me a little excited.

"Was I done talking to you?" his voice grows deeper, making me let out a skittish breath.

I tilt my head with a smirk wanting to Urke him," Was there something else you wanted, Mr. London?"

His thumb rubs along my bottom lip, caressing it gently before he flicks it open a bit. Once it's exposed, he moves his head down to my height level and sucks on it roughly. His leg pushes in between my legs, rubbing over my cloth erection as he starts to leave hickeys down my neck.

I lean my head back on the wall while grinding my hips against him, desperate for connection.

As all this goes on, I can hear the stairs creaking as someone makes their way up them. I quickly push James away from me making him grunt in frustration. I drag him into the room and quietly close the door, making sure to lock it as Angus goes into the bathroom.

"Why is he going into this bathroom when there's one down there? " I mumble as I listen to him closing the door.

James wraps his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him. My ass is pushed up against his erect dick. His pajama pants and mine are the only thing keeping our skin from touching but I can still feel a wetness leaking onto my lower half.

I lick my lips wanting to feel all of him, but I can't. Angus is literally across the hall!

"We can't!" I whisper yell as he leans over my back, his head resting on my neck as he whispers," Why? Are you afraid of your baby brother finding out about what we're doing?"

I try pulling his arms off me, but he tightens his grip as he laughs at my struggle. His warm breath makes my ear warm and moist.

"James stop," I whimper as he pretends to fuck me from behind by bouncing my hips on his erection.

"Why when you're this wet for me?" He spoke in a low sultry voice. His hand creeps down into my pants, wrapping around my own wet erection.

I let out a gasp as he rubs it gently. His touch sent shivers of arousal through my body making me yearn for more. He slowly pumps me up and down, precum leaks out helping his movements. I lean more on to the door as I arch back.

My toes curl from the sensation I felt and before I knew it, I let a few moans slip from my mouth. I cover my mouth quickly listening to see if Angus left the bathroom, but he hadn't.

I hope he didn't hear that.

"Baby don't restrain yourself, if it feels good, let it all out," James whispers into my ear before kissing it. I shake my head, refusing to let my brother be a victim of my slutty desires.

He chuckles as he jerks me faster, tears form in the corners of my eyes from the feeling. A knot builds up in my stomach, making a muffled moan escape into my hand. He slides my pants and underwear down to the ground and kicks them aside. My whole lower half was bare and exposed for him.

His movements grow faster and harder," Seeing you like this, only makes me want to fuck you even more." He sucks on my neck, leaving a huge hickey on it. I close my eyes as the sensation overpowers me to the edge. I move my hips slightly aiding him as I cum into his hand and onto the door. My legs shake violently through my orgasm, but he doesn't stop pumping me. He rubs over my tip as he continues, hot tears stream down my face. As much as I tried to suppress them, I couldn't help but to let out a small moan just as Angus finally came out the bathroom.

I cover my mouth with both hands as he suddenly tries to open the door!

"August? Hello? You in there? I thought I heard something."

James finally stops jerking me off as he got what he wanted, or so I thought.

"I'm-"

I gasp as James suddenly flips me around and lifts me up. My legs involuntary wrap around his torso as he slams me against the door!