Chapter 28

I take his whole length into my mouth quickly. I've never sucked off another man before, so I'm pleased to hear him moaning deeply. Slowly, I bob my head sucking up some of his children while trying to hold my tears back due to the difficulties of taking him all in.

"Don't force yourself," he says as he rubs my cheek. I look up at him with my tearful expression as I move his hand away and push my head further down. He grips the bed sheets tightly as he throws his head back in pleasure saying," You drive me fucking crazy."

My mouth somewhat forms into a smile from hearing how good I was doing. His dick twitches on my uvula, alerting me that he was close to coming.

"Baby wait, I'm-" He tries stopping me, but I only bob my head faster until he moans loudly as he comes in my mouth. I give him an innocent smile as his cum slips out of the corners of my mouth. I swallow the warm substance until there was no more left. Once I was done, I wipe my lower lip with my thumb as he watches me with lust in his eyes.

Suddenly, he pulled me off the ground and onto his lap as he says," Who taught you how to do that?"

I smile saying," I'm just doing what you taught me. Ever since you did that for me I've been wanting to try doing for you."

A smirk appears on his face as he lays me down while hovering over me," Is that right?"

I nod quickly while biting my bottom lip. He leans down close to my lips, so I close my eyes expecting a kiss, but they shoot back open as he kisses my neck while tickling my stomach.

"Ah, Stop ha ha, please!" I shriek in between laughs.

His hands roam around the sides of my stomach as he laughs saying," Why are you so damn ticklish?"

I try pushing his hands away, but he tickles me even more. I squirm underneath him as he leaves small kisses on my neck, ears and cheeks." Tell me you love me!" He demands as his fingers run across my stomach.

I gasp, unable to speak from all the sudden attacks. "Tell me you love me august!" He smiles above me as he watches me catch my breath.

" Okay, okay, I love you. Did you hear me? I love you!" I shout.

He finally stops tickling me once he hears what he wants to hear. His hand cups my cheek, making me look into his eyes as he smiles saying," I love you too."

I rub his hand gently as he leans down to connect our lips into a deep passionate kiss. His body slowly lays over mine, making the bed lower. I part my legs allowing him to fall onto me, our kiss ends as he says," Let's get some sleep."

I nod in agreement as I yawn quietly. He reaches over me to turn off the room light on the nightstand then lays back down on me. I play around with his hair a bit until I eventually feel my eyes grow heavy.

Over the next two days Angus made it his mission to avoid James at all costs. I know he's scared of him because every time James does come around him, he goes quiet. I didn't get how he was trying to give him a chance but then was avoiding him.

On the third day of angus being here, I developed a headache, so I decided to take a walk outside. I was surprised to hear that James wanted to tag along as I was getting ready to head out. We couldn't walk around or go someplace with a lot of people, so we only went out back to explore Angus's garden.

The winter season was starting so the many flowers in angus's garden were beginning to shrivel. However a lot of them were still standing tall. The chilly morning air filled my lungs making me feel more energetic as we made our way out back.

Angus's backyard was surrounded by a large six-foot tall gate, so we didn't have to worry about being spotted by any neighbors. We walked along the side of the gate where all the flowers bloomed before James stopped in front of a plant that had white flowers like hydrangeas.

"This one is really lovely," he says as he softly touches the flowers.

I crouch down next to him as I smile saying," This one is Angus's favorite, the bridal veil plant." James's warm smile slowly turns into a frown as he stops touching the flowers and gets up.

"Let's look at some other ones," he says as he walks over to some Lewisia's.

I followed quickly behind him rubbing my arms to warm myself up as I say," Do you like these ones?" He scans me up and down as he takes off his black hoodie and wraps it around me. He zips the hoodie up to my mouth as he ruffles my hair saying," No, but they're pretty. Are you cold? Should we go back inside?"

I lower the hoodie from my mouth as I say," I'm fine, let's go visit the roses."

He takes my hand and intertwines our fingers as we make our way over to the large bush of bright roses. We happen to stumble upon a small blue ball sticking out the bushes, James grabs it as he pushes off a few branches from it.

"That's mine," a small voice comes from the other side of the gate. I look between the small cracks to see a small chubby boy with blue eyes and brown short hair staring at us.

For some reason there's a door that connects angus's gate with his neighbors gate, the little boy invites himself in as he says," I'm sorry, I threw it up too high."

The boy looked to be around seven or eight, he was very little and had on a red shirt with dark blue jeans. I tugged on James's hand reminding him that he shouldn't be seen by others, he gives me a reassuring smile as he says," It's fine."

He lets go of my hand as he bends down to reach the boys height, the boy looks at his ball then at James.

"What's your name?" he says as he hands him the ball. The boy takes his ball with a smile as he says," My name is James."

James chuckles saying," That name suits you."

Little James tosses the ball to James as he runs back a little shouting," Play with me! Come on! Come on!"

James stands up straight as he throws the ball to the small boy, he misses to catch it and runs away to go fetch it. I close the gate as I say," You're good with children."

"I did have a daughter after all," he winks at me before catching the ball smaller James throws at him. I walk over to the back patio and sit down on one of the lounge chairs as I watch James play with smaller James.

It was nice seeing him smile so happily. As I watched them play, the sliding patio door behind me opens. I turn back to see Angus rubbing his eyes with a confused look on his face.

"Who is that kid he's playing with?" he asks as he sits down on another lounge chair beside me.

I bring my legs up to my chest as I wrap my arms around them saying," Your Neighbor."

Angus smiles seeing the sight in front of him.

"Align your hands up with the ball as it comes to you in the air," James says as he helps little James with his posture. "Don't tense up and grab the ball before it reaches the ground, once you have it; trap it with your fingers, so it won't slip out."

Younger James bites his tongue as he furrows his brows, concentrating on the instructions given. Once he's in a better position than before, James takes the ball and moves back a bit as he says," Ready?"

Younger James nods his head quickly as he focuses on the ball in hand. Once it's in the air, he moves in the direction of it and catches it perfectly. With the ball in hand, he runs around the yard quickly yelling," Did you see that? Did you see that?"

We all laugh as James cheers him on.

I turn my head towards Angus to see him smiling at James with a bit of approval on his face.