Chapter 25

"I don't want it," I say weakly as I cover my mouth with my hand to suppress my moans.

I could feel him sliding off his pants as well as he said for the third time now," Tell me you want it," it was more like a demand than a request.

He stops rubbing me on him and wraps his arm under my armpit and around my neck as he grips it. With his free hand, I can feel him rubbing his erection on my ass cheeks before shoving it in me. My eyes widen as I gasp, he grunts while locking me close to him over the kitchen sink.

"I-I don't want it. I-," I moan into my hand breathlessly.

He thrusts into my ass roughly as he growls saying," Oh really?"

With that his movements pick up speed. My eyes tear up from the intriguing pleasure I was feeling. I quivered and moaned loudly, my voice echoing throughout the kitchen along with wet sloppy clapping noises.

My asshole was still sore from yesterday's fucking, but I still allowed myself to be fucked again, I couldn't help it. He has me wrapped around his finger.

His low moans and grunts in my ear were driving me crazy. I wanted to touch myself but knew he wouldn't allow it.

"Tell me you want it august, your clenched around my dick so tightly. Tell me how good I make you feel."

The hand around my neck drops to my hard dick as he rubs the tip making me move my hands from my mouth.

"Look at how wet you are," he says while bringing his hand to my mouth and shoving two fingers inside. I suck on them gently, hearing a gasp escape from his lips, he wasn't expecting that.

"Damn baby, you do have some tricks up your sleeve?" He takes his fingers out my mouth and begins giving me a hand job. His large hand wraps around my dick with a strong grip, making me throw my head forward.

I could see his hand jerking me off and him coming in and out of me as my head hanged low.

"You make me feel so good James, please keep fucking me. Just like this, I want to cum. Please make me cum," I say innocently as I lay my chest flatly down on the sink.

He grunts as he thrusts his hips violently. I scream and moan as my legs shake uncontrollably.

"God, yes! Fuck, Ah right there!" I moan while he keeps pounding into my ass nonstop. My chest rubs against the counter as he holds my hip, pushing deeper and deeper into me. He had to be a little past my belly button now with the way he was rearranging my guts.

He thrusts into me two more times before moaning as he fills me up with his cum. I let out deep breaths while closing my eyes. I can feel him leaning down over my back as he grabs my hair pulling my head up so he could kiss my lips.

I sucked on his tongue as he slowly pulls out of me.

"Ah shit August, you were fucking amazing," he says while breaking off our kiss. My eyes grow heavy as I nod gently," You were even better Mr. London."

A devilish smirk appears on his face as he stands straight. My legs were still shaking, it was hard to stand.

James wraps my arm around his neck and lifts the back of my legs up in bridal style as he walks over to the living room. I snuggle on his chest until he gently places me on the couch, he starts the fireplace and walks back over to me.

I watch him with sheepish eyes as he hovers over me on the couch.

"Again?" I ask.

He nods while going in between my legs. He throws one of them over his shoulder and pushes in again. I furrow my brows from the pain, he wipes away my fallen tears as this time, he slowly thrusts into me.

"Baby you feel so good, I can't get enough," he rocks back and forth along with his thrusts. I can see the veins in his neck bulging slightly, I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer into a kiss. He kisses back automatically.

He bites my lower lip making it bleed and licks it. I can taste the metallic of it as our tongues run over each other's.

This feels nice, being here with him, feeling his weigh on me and feeling his heartbeat on my chest. Just the two of us so deeply lost in each other's arms. Nothing can ruin this moment for us.

That is until the front door suddenly opens. My heart drops as footsteps run upstairs, James pulls out of me, getting up from the couch.

"Who is that?" I panic as I sit up.

"Ssh, it's okay. I'll go find out," he says as he begins to slowly walk away.

"Wait!" I whisper yell as I get up and follow him. We go back in the kitchen and put our pants back on before making our way to the stairs. We can hear the heavy footsteps going into every room as we slowly walk upstairs. James walks confidently while I crouch down trolling behind him.

We make our way into the hallway to the last bedroom on the left where the footsteps walk around in rapidly.

My heart is racing, it feels like I could pass out at any moment if something was to jump out at us. I hold onto the back of James's shirt as I follow him into the room. He keeps quiet, moving like a ghost but you can hear my shaky breaths quite clearly.

Once we go to the door, he balls his hands into a fist as he charges in.

I stay outside, hearing a struggle going on inside.

James wrestles around with the intruder for a while until I hear him say," Who the fuck are you?"

I fidget with my fingers as I listen closely near the door.

"The real question is who are you! And what the hell are you doing in my God damn house!" The person yells.

My eyes widen as I recognize that voice," Angus!" I yell as I barge into the room.

James hovers over him with his hands around his throat, I run over to them quickly to break them up," Stop, you'll hurt him!" I yell as I push James away.

Angus coughs heavily with blood dripping out from his nose.

"August!" He yells as he gets up. I stumble back a bit as he pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around him, tears fill my eyes from not seeing him for so long.

"Angus!"

James gets up from the ground with a dark expression on his face," August who is this??"

I look up at him, wiping my eyes," This is my brother, Angus."

Angus moves a little from me and looks up at James with the same dark expression James gave him," August don't tell me that your friends with this guy?"

My blood went cold making me speechless,' What do I say? I can't tell him James is my lover! '

"I'm-" James begins to say until I cut him off saying," He's a friend! We met on the road. I know this sounds crazy but believe me, he isn't bad."

James's mouth parts open suddenly as he raises his brow, he looks hurt. He then crosses his arms as he looks directly at me as if Angus isn't even here," A friend huh?"

I bite my inner cheek, hoping he wouldn't say anything.

Angus looks absolutely terrified as his eyes widen," August, this man not only murdered a countless number of people but also his own family. He's fucking psychotic and needs to be locked up. I'm calling the cops!" He begins to take out his phone from his pocket until James takes it, throwing it into the wall, smashing it into pieces.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Angus yells as he backs away from him. James stares down at him while breathing heavily.

I quickly walk in between them," Stop!"

He glances down at me and clenches his jaw," You have to be fucking kidding me," he scoffs.

I try to rub his arm, but he brushes my hand off him and leaves the room.

It hurt being treated like that by him, but I can't let him hurt my brother, I turn back to Angus who stares at me in disbelief," What the fuck was that?"