Chapter 12

James closes the door as I walk over to the two boys.

"How—?" I hesitate to ask my question as I feel James's presence behind me.

"I followed them here after they left the diner, I even got back all your money for you," James says as he wraps his arms around my waist, swaying them side by side. " I did this for you, are you happy?"

My eyes widen at the sight of them, I think that one of them is dead already with the way his head is hanging down. The boy with the piercings, Kyle I think his name was, is clearly dead. I could barely recognize him at first since his face was all bashed in. His head hanged low as blood dripped from his slit throat. The boy next to him was crying as puss slips out of his swollen eye. Both of their bodies were covered in cuts, Sam could barely talk since his mouth was filled with blood. I look down at the rug that is stained in crimson blood and teeth, Sam's teeth.

I covered my mouth at the sight of it all.

James walks over to Sam and grabs him by the hair, making him look me in the eyes as he pulled out a knife from behind him.

He bends down near his ear, saying in a low voice," Apologize to him."

Sam's jaw was trembling as he struggles to speak. The long jet-black hair going pass his shoulders was now covered in blood, making it wet and slick. His swollen eye was forced to open as James tugged on his hair.

After struggling for a while, he's able to say," Sorry," as more blood leaks from his mouth onto his exposed chest. I was at a loss for words at the sight of James slicing his knife through sam's neck. Blood splatters everywhere as his head hangs down like Kyles.

James looks at his knife amusingly before licking the blood off it slowly, staring at me as he does.

"I.....I feel disgusting. I need to take a shower," Is all I'm able to get out.

"The bathroom's just right there, want me to join you?" James says as he walks over to me.

I shake my head, trying my best to get past him, but he grabs my arm, stopping me.

"You're alright? Right? I only did this to make you happy. Are you not happy?" With each question he asked, his grip on my arm would get tighter.

I pull away from him saying," I just need some space, I'm not angry or anything. I need time to think about what just happened." Which was true, what would anyone do if they all had to witness that first hand like me?

I quickly leave the room before he could say anything more. Once I'm inside the bathroom, I close the door and start the shower up so that he can't hear me crying the tears I'd been holding in all this time. Not a day goes by lately where I haven't cried.

Today was no different from yesterday or the day before. I was scared and overwhelmed, something in me had a warm feeling inside. I start to feel hot all over, so I get undressed and step into the shower. The water comes out heavily, rinsing away some of the splattered blood that got on me away. I grab the small motel soap and scrub my body everywhere. I try making the water cold to help ease my heat flash but it doesn't work.

Why am I feeling this way? It's wrong and disgusting. He just killed two innocent kids, most people would be scared shitless and run away if they saw what I saw. I won't lie, I am scared but not in a horrified way. I'm scared of this overwhelming feeling of happiness I have. This isn't right but I feel happy anyways.

No one in my life has ever made me feel this way. He did all this just to make me happy, and surprisingly it did. Why though?

I let the cold water run over my head as I drown in my thoughts. 'I can still feel his presence behind me, they way he swayed my hips and whispered in my ear. I can feel it all. His stare, warm breath and touch. '

I let my head rest on the shower wall as I scrub my body clean. My hands run all over my hot body until they reach in between my legs. My breathing heavies as thoughts of him appear in my mind.

'This is wrong....but it feels so right. '

"You okay in there?" James's voice suddenly sounds out as he knocks on the bathroom door.

"I'm fine," I mumble, still a bit lost in my mind.

I can hear the door open and shut as his steps grow closer to me. 

"Something's wrong, isn't it?"

I open the curtain, only revealing my head as I say," I just want to process what happened."

His void like eyes pierce through my soul as he stares down at me. My breathing grows in more heavy now that he's right in front of me. His eyes examine me up and down as he tilts his head trying to see the rest of my body. I pull the curtains more so that he can't see me, this makes him smirk.

I'm fucking terrified of this man but at this moment, not only fear consumed me, lust as well.

'There's no way I can develop these feelings. He's not only a man but a fucking psycho killer. What's wrong with my fucked-up mind? '

He sighs saying," Alright, I know this must all be new to you, so I'll give you all the time you need."

I nod as I begin closing the curtain, but he grabs my hand, saying in a low voice," But when I said that I loved you, I meant it. Don't try running or pushing me away because I'll never leave you alone. If you don't accept my feelings and run away, then I'll find you and fucking end you. But if you do accept them, I'll make you never want to be without me.

I try nodding again but he grabs my chin, making me look at him.

"Use your words August," his deep voice sent chills down my spine. Why is he so compelling?

"I'll take some time to think about what I want to do, then I'll answer you honestly," I say while taking in his features. A smile spreads across his face as he says," Good, have a nice shower then. I'll leave some clothes out for you."

Soon as he leaves, I let out a deep breath. I close the shower curtains once more and drown myself back into the water.

The way he presented himself and the way he talked in his deep accent made me go crazy. He's bad tempered, possessive, forgetful, does risky things, stays quiet when something makes him upset, and flattery.

He's in my head, messing with it. He's whispering in my ears, telling me things I shouldn't listen to. He's always near me, touching me in places that would have made me uncomfortable just yesterday.

But now, I wanted him to touch me. I wanted to feel his large hands all over my body. I want him to hold me in his muscular arms and make me feel safe. These are all sinful thoughts but they were making me excited.

I let out a shaky whimper as I began rubbing my stiff erection.

I imagine him licking the knife he used to kill those two boys as I jerk off. This feeling inside me felt good, too good. I bite down on my bottom lip so that I can suppress my moans. Every time my mind plays a image of him, I grow more excited. My breathing grows heavy with each stroke until I eventually cum in the shower. I look at the mess I made on my hand and lower my head in the water, feeling a bit ashamed now that it's over.

'This is so fucked up. '