Chapter 5

His hair fell in front of his eyes, but I could still see the hatred look he gave me, he looked satanic as he choked me.

I reached my hand out towards his stomach and punched his opened wound. He rolled to the side of the bed in pain as I quickly got up and ran towards the bathroom.

I locked it behind me as I opened the window and climbed through. The rain from earlier made everything wet, especially the cement as I fell onto the ground. I got up and began running for my life.

As I was running, I could hear Tyler still screaming from the pain of the opened wound.

His screams grew faint as I started to hear something else. I heard Tyler screaming my name out like he was extremely pissed, next I heard someone running from behind me. I knew it was him, so I picked up my pace.

'How did he catch up with me so fast??? '

I knew that if he'd catch me, I'd die.

I ran into the forest, which was probably the dumbest thing I ever did, seeing as I was just in a motel with other people around. I was probably still in Maine or at least the outskirts because the forest went on forever.

Though I had no shoes on and my feet kept stabbing against a sticks, I ran like my life depended on it which it did.

The darkness grew the further I ran; I need to find help. I can't die like this; I need to live the peaceful life I've always wanted.

Soon, I was able to see a light up ahead. I ran towards it as fast as I could, once I reached it, I nearly broke down in tears.

'How am I back at the motel? '

I knew it was the motel because I could still see the bathroom window I jumped from. There was a small blood trail leading into the forest, but the water was washing it away. I ran my fingers through my hair as I thought about what to do.

I looked behind me but didn't see or hear Tyler, the fucking psychopath.

A motel should be full of people so where is everyone? There's lots of cars here but there isn't a sight or sound of anyone around. It's like a ghost town. I walk over to one of the rooms and knock repeatedly. The lights in every room were turned off, I tried knocking again but no one answered.

"What the fuck?" I mumble to myself as I try another room. At each room I knocked on, no one ever answered. No one was around, not even Tyler. I was being too loud, why isn't there anyone here? I heard people earlier so I know there should be someone here, but there isn't.

I got to the last room on the end of the plaza and tried knocking but the door was already opened slightly.

I bit my lip as I slowly pushed the door open fully.

"H-Hello?" I call out loudly into the dark room.

No one answers me back, so I walk in. The room was dark, but the bathroom light was on. I slowly make my way over to it and knock lightly while saying," Hello?"

"H-help m-me, pl-lease," a voice from inside cries out faintly. It was like they were choking on something. I open the door revealing a small woman on the ground. There was a pool of blood on the floor, the blood stained the woman's clothes. My eyes traveled from the blood up to her neck that was slit open.

"Holy shit!" I yell as I crouch down beside her.

She already had her hands over the cut, but they weren't helping at all. Some of her blood splattered into my mouth as I tried to put pressure on her neck.

She looked extremely scared, there were even tears in her eyes.

She was dying and there was nothing I could do except watch. Her breathing soon slowed as her eyes opened slightly before they closed.

I cried silently as her hands fell from her neck; blood dripped from the wound onto my hands.

'What the fuck? What the fuck? What the fuck? How did my life manage to step into even deeper shit? '

"Don't cry August, you barely even knew her," A deep unsettling voice calls out from behind me.

I quickly crawl away from the door as I turn around. My back was pressed against the sink as I looked up at Tyler.

He stared down at me with a sickening smile on his face. His bare chest was covered in blood, some dried and some new. There was a large kitchen knife in his hand as he leaned his head against the doorway of the bathroom.

Hot tears poured from my eyes at the realization that I was going to have the same fate as the lady beside me.

He crouches down in front of me with his eyebrows raising slightly," Baby don't cry. You didn't kill the bitch, I did," his voice was soft like he was trying to comfort me.

I turn my head away from his, he tilts his head trying to look into my eyes. I keep turning my head just so I wouldn't have to look at him. Being fed up with that, he suddenly grabs my chin and pulls it so we could make eye contact.

There was no sense of wrong in his eyes. It was like he thought what he did was normal.

I gulped as I started hyperventilating.

Tyler pulled me up to my feet while putting the knife on the sink counter behind me.

He cupped my face with his large hands and says," Stop crying."

I couldn't just stop crying, I was scared shitless.

He sighed once he saw that I wouldn't stop.

"Fucking hell," he runs a hand ran through his hair, making blood stain every strain he touched.

I cry silently as he starts the shower next to us. His hand runs under the water for a minute until it was at a temperature he liked. He turns back to me with a blank expression," Undress."

My breathing stuttered as I knit my brows trying to comprehend what he said.

I draw my eyes down as he begins to undo the drawstrings of his black sweatpants. The veins in his muscular arms pulsed as he undid the strings, looking down at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

The incredibly strong feeling of fear I have starts to disassociate me from reality. My mind wanders to the woman on the floor. What he did to her is what he did to everyone else around here. Somehow he managed to kill them all. I wouldn't have believed it if it weren't for the lack of responses I got earlier. No way he could've killed multiple people just like that? Right? But I guess he did, because there was only me and him now. There was no one around for me to run to, I was out of options at the moment. With this in mind, I had no choice but to slowly slide off my shirt. My hair fell in front my face as my shirt fell to the ground.

I flinch as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear, his warm hand sent shivers down my spine. He was now bare, I looked to the side to avoid seeing his lower half.

The smirk on his face grew into a sadistic smile. He knew I had no choice but to listen to what he said without a fight. I bit my lower lip as I undid my belt and slid off my jeans then underwear.

"For a male skinny bitch with a plump rosy ass, you're dead drop gorgeous."