Chapter 37

James gently places his cup back on the table as he reaches his hand out to help Angus, but Angus quickly moves his hand while wiping his mouth with a dinner cloth.

"That's quite the reaction you have Angus. I thought you were already made aware of me and your brother's relationship just last night I believe it was," James laughs as he watches Angus clear his throat with water.

I shrink into my seat, now really wanting to disappear. 'How the hell did he know that? I didn't get a chance to tell him that Angus knew about us, unless......'

"No, it's not that," Angus grunts while clearing his throat," I, um, just wasn't expecting to hear all that. Especially so suddenly and at a time like this."

James gives me a cocky grin before turning his attention back to Angus.

"Yeah, well anyways me and my beloved August here fuck all the time. You should see how he gets during it. Begging for me to fuck him more and more even when he's at his limit. Man, it's great."

Me and Angus share one glance before quickly turning away, too embarrassed to even say anything. I'm not only embarrassed, but also fucking mortified. This is humiliating, how can he really sit here and casually bring up our sex life like this in the beginning of dinner?

Angus stares at James with pursed lips and wide eyes, he was clearly uncomfortable but that didn't stop James from rambling on and on as he occasionally feasted on his dinner plate.

"Even the first time when we fucked, which was in this very house, he was amazing. At that time, I'd just been shot by my mom, but it didn't stop me from getting a good fuck in. I said fuck the pain and went to town on his ass. It was fucking great; he clenches and tightens around me so good."

I let out a shaky breath trying to not just burst out into tears," J-J-James please stop t-t-this. Can't you see how uncomfortable you're making us feel?"

I gently tug on the long sleeve of his shirt, but he pulls away from me with a playful grin. Before I could say anything else, he leans in and gives me a deep kiss. I try pulling away, but his fingers wrap around the long strands of my hair tightly as he deepens' the kiss, forcing his tongue into my mouth.

Tears form in my eyes, I can't breathe. From the corner of my eye, I can see Angus watching us with flushed cheeks.

Once James bites down on my bottom lip making it bleed, I wince in pain as he breaks the kiss. He looks back to Angus and props his head up with his hand.

"Enjoyed the show?"

"I, Um—"

James gets up from his seat suddenly making Angus jump a bit. I stay seated while trying to catch my breath. The tears I'd been holding back for so long finally roll down the sides of my cheeks.

Angus tries to get up from his seat but is forced to sit back down as James pushes his shoulders down from behind. He leans down a bit to reach his ear as he whispers something in it, Angus's eyes widen suddenly as he stares at me. James continues to whisper with in my little brother's ear, telling him things I couldn't hear as he watches me with a smirk.

Finally, I can't take it anymore. I stand up abruptly causing my seat to fall behind me, James tests me by raising a brow. I try to take a step towards him but stop as he slowly brings his hands around my brother's neck. He's not touching him but is pretending to choke him. Angus still sat seated down with his mouth parted open slightly, he didn't even realize what James was doing because he was still processing what James said to him just now.

My eyes widen as my throat closes. I want to desperately do something, say something even but I can't. I know it and James knows it, that's why he's testing me. Testing to see if I'll break or not, but if I do, I already know what the outcome will be. An ache forms in my neck on both sides, my head feels fuzzy, and I can't breathe normally. My body hurts, everything hurts. Both physically and mentally.