Chapter 1

"Where did such an ugly dog ​​come from?"

A fat and ugly dog ​​came to Jiang Yan's feet and rubbed its body against Jiang Yan's trousers. Chen Qinghui laughed instantly.

Jiang Yan lowered his eyes and kicked away the ugly dog ​​that was rubbing against his trousers.

The chubby little Shar Pei rolled several times on the ground.

"Wow, woof."

The clown dog grunted weakly twice, then twisted its chubby body and walked towards Jiang Yan.

Chen Qinghui watched Jiang Yan kick the ugly dog ​​away again, he smiled and said, "How could the Mu family let such an ugly dog ​​get in here." Immediately, he ordered the ugly dog ​​to be kicked out.

"Wait a moment."

At this time, a girl rushed over here, and she saw the pitifully barking dog picked up by the servant, she hurried forward, "This dog is mine."

Hearing this, the servant immediately released the dog.

The ugly dog ​​fell back to the ground, and its wrinkled head vigorously rubbed against the girl's feet, and Mu Yao picked it up.

Seeing Mu Yao who suddenly appeared, Chen Qinghui couldn't help but bumped Jiang Yan with his elbow, and said gloatingly: "Here it is again, this Mu Yao is really like a bee smelling fragrance to you, and you can't be driven away. No wonder This dog suddenly came to cling to you, it turned out to be like the owner."

Tsk tsk, he felt that his brother was miserable, to have such a fiancée.

The other party had lived in the mountains since he was a child, not only was he dark and earthy, greedy for vanity, stupid and ignorant, he also clung to Jiang Yan's side all day long. Now, the other party has allowed such an ugly dog ​​to attract Jiang Yan's attention, it's a shame she can figure it out.

Jiang Yan raised his lowered eyelids, and his eyes fell on Mu Yao who was holding the ugly dog, his dark eyes were stained with disgust.

Mu Yao stroked the dog's head a few times before looking at the two men on the sofa. Relying on the memory in her mind, her gaze finally shifted to Jiang Yan.

The young man's facial features are exquisite and handsome, his thin lips are slightly pursed, and there is a small red mole on the corner of his lower lip. I don't know if it's because of drinking alcohol. The black trousers did not compromise his brilliance in the slightest.

Mu Yao said, "Jiang Yan, can I have a word with you?"

Chen Qinghui had a look of fun on his face. This Mu Yao has a really thick skin. After so long, didn't she see that Jiang Yan was deeply disgusted with her? How to get together, it is really difficult.

"I won't delay you for a long time." Without a response, Mu Yao continued to speak, this time it was a rare encounter with Jiang Yan, she wanted to seize the opportunity to make it clear.

Eyebrows tightened, and Jiang Yan sneered: "Mu Yao, do you really think that you can dance around in front of me as my fiancée? Even if the old man recognizes you, I don't agree, the marriage contract won't count at all, don't Bother me."

Chen Qinghui nodded seriously. If Jiang Yan didn't want to, let alone the old man of the Jiang family, even if he was the king of heaven, no one could do anything to him. Besides, how could a woman like Mu Yao who came out of the mountains with no looks or temperament be worthy of Jiang Yan.

Mu Yao pursed her lips, compared to the previous time when she was arrogant and thoughtless, with her eyes upturned and her nostrils looking at people, her current appearance is much more pleasing to the eye, "I happen to want to talk to you about this too." She said to Looking at Jiang Yan with disgust, "Jiang Yan, let's break off the engagement."