Chapter 56

The competition started. On the stage, the host read the rules of the competition, announced the start of the competition, and the staff distributed the spices handed in by the previous contestants.

When Mu Yao got the spices, she checked them again, and there was no problem.

The competition is to concoct a self-created perfume. Mu Yao has operated hundreds of times in the laboratory, so compared to other perfumers, her operation is smooth and smooth. In addition, there are too many male contestants in the competition, only three or four It was a female contestant, Mu Yao was attractive, and everyone's eyes naturally fell on her.

Zhou Tian's position is on the right back of Mu Yao. After getting the spices, she took her time and even looked up to Mu Yao's side. Seeing that the other party had already started and seemed to be in a hurry, she secretly laughed, The most important thing in perfumery is to be steady and careful, not to be fast.

She moved her eyes to the auditorium, and saw Jiang Yan staring at Mu Yao, she gritted her teeth secretly, and slapped Mu Yao hard in the face when she decided to win.

"Wang."

Ginger stayed in Jiang Yan's arms. At the beginning, the little thing was quite peaceful, but after a while, it couldn't stay anymore, especially when it was uncomfortable being held by Jiang Yan, it was completely soft like Mu Yao Xiangxiang. It was different in his arms, and looked at Mu Yao who was not far away. It stretched its short legs and wanted to find Mu Yao.

"Don't bark, don't move." Jiang Yan picked up Ginger and met its round, dull dog eyes, "Otherwise, I'll throw you out."

"Aww..."

Jiang kicked his two short legs, trying to struggle, but Jiang Yan gave him a cold look, and the little thing shrank his head and calmed down.

Jiang Yan put down the meat ball casually, and continued to look at the girls in the arena with dark eyes.

The competition time is one hour, and when the time is up, special staff will come forward to collect the works.

I don't know how long it took, but when everyone else was nervously adjusting the fragrance, Mu Yao had already finished it. She took the scent paper next to her, and put a drop of perfume on the paper. After confirming that there was no problem, she Consciousness staff came up to collect her work.

Some of the half-finished contestants became even more nervous when they saw that someone had already submitted their work.

But Zhou Tian didn't take it seriously, she glanced at it, then lowered her head and continued to adjust the fragrance.

When the competition is over, everyone's works have been submitted, and then it is time for the jury to score. The contestants can rest and wait for the announcement of the results.

Mu Yao walked towards the auditorium.

Jiang Yan in Jiang Yan's arms saw Mu Yao, and immediately barked aggrievedly. The dog struggled, but the next second, it was imprisoned by Jiang Yan's big hand, "Wow, woof." It whined.

"Ginger." Mu Yao touched its head, but did not take it over.

Jiang Yan looked at the girl, "Is it cold?"

He knew that Mu Yao was afraid of the cold. The stadium was very spacious and there was no heating. She competed there for an hour, and her hands should be cold.

"A little bit." She didn't feel it during the competition just now, but now she realized that her fingers were all icy, and she put her hand with slightly red fingertips into her pocket.