Chapter 42

Jiang's side.

Before taking Mu Yao home on the bus, the time for him to recover as an adult was four o'clock in the morning. After saving Mu Yao yesterday, he thought he would recover at three thirty. However, when he saw that the time displayed on his mobile phone was three o'clock, the time to return to adulthood was accelerated.

In the past, the unit was half an hour, but this time it was an hour earlier.

Faintly, Jiang Yan felt that helping Mu Yao would be graded. The greater the help to Mu Yao, the faster the recovery time.

"Master, according to your instructions, that man has already stayed at the police station and admitted it. During the investigation, the police found that this is not the first time this man has committed such a thing, but he did not call the police at that time." Jiang Butler reported to Jiang Yan .

Thinking of Mu Yao's delicate fingertips yesterday, her fingernails were broken, her wrists turned blue, and even her face was pinched with fingerprints, Jiang Yan's dark eyes were indifferent and gloomy, "Such a scumbag will stay in it from now on. Well, there's no need to come out and harm people."

"Master, I understand."

Steward Jiang continued to report, "The two residents on the fourth floor signed the contract last night, and they will move out immediately today. I also found a decoration company and started construction immediately this morning." After investigating, he found out that the residents on the third floor were The second miss of the Mu family.

But now Young Master Jiang not only bought the house on the fourth floor, but also ordered it to be renovated immediately. Obviously, all of this has something to do with the second miss of the Mu family.

Butler Jiang felt that the old man's previous wish might come true someday.

"Where's the property company?" Jiang Yan thought of the dark stairs. There was no surveillance in the community, and an old man was watching the door. There was no security at all. How could people live there.

"Don't worry, young master. I have already contacted the property management company, and the other party said that it will be arranged today."

"Um."

In the evening, Mu Yao heard the doorbell.

"Squad leader"

Outside the door, Fu Zhengran was tall and tall, wearing a light gray coat with a white shirt underneath, making him look even more refined and handsome.

"I heard from the counselor that you were on sick leave, and I just came to see grandma, so I wanted to drop by to see how you are doing. Do you need my help?" Fu Zhengran looked at her with concern.

The girl's complexion is very good, and there is a light pink on her white face, which is lively and beautiful.

"I just have a cold, I'm fine."

She didn't say anything about the thrilling thing yesterday, so as not to worry others. She didn't know that she applied hot compresses to her face in the afternoon and ate a lot of cherries, and for some reason, the light fingerprints on her face also disappeared.

"This is chicken soup made by my grandmother. She heard that you were sick, so she asked me to bring you some." Fu Zhengran held a thermos in his hand. ! .

"Help me and thank Grandma Fu." Mu Yao didn't reject the old man's intentions, "I'll pour out the soup, monitor, come in and sit for a while." She was embarrassed to let Fu Zhengran stand outside and wait for her.