Chapter 11

It was nearly half of the class before Mu Yao rushed to the classroom. She took Jiang to the pet hospital for a checkup this morning.

The moment she appeared at the door of the classroom, the classroom seemed to be quiet.

"Why does Mu Yao seem to have turned white?" Someone couldn't help discussing in a low voice.

Usually no one noticed, but now that she suddenly appeared in everyone's sight, many people were surprised to find that Mu Yao, who was dark and dusty before, turned white and beautiful.

"I also think that it's not long after the military training, how can she lose weight so quickly?"

"Could it be because of whitening injections, or taking whitening medicine?"

How to protect yourself from the sun during military training is still unavoidable. Everyone's skin tone is now yellowish, and some of them who were originally fair also got a lot of tan. In a short period of time, there is no way to recover, and Mu Yao has lost so much, it will inevitably cause discussions.

Mu Yao heard it in her ears and didn't pay much attention to it. She quickly found a seat and sat down.

This time she was sitting in the front row, and the teacher was right in front, she pursed her lips, even though her heart was tickled, Mu Yao sat with her waist upright, not daring to steal the cherries in the drawer.

After finally surviving get out of class, Mu Yao couldn't bear it any longer, and took out the fresh-keeping box prepared in the drawer, which was filled with cherries and cherries, each plump and bright red, small and cute.

She put them into her mouth one by one, eating until her cheeks bulged, because her complexion was much whiter, and even her lips were rosy and watery, and she looked very cute when eating.

A girl next to her saw that Mu Yao was eating deliciously, she couldn't help but swallowed, looking greedy. No, she also wants to buy cherries and eat cherries after school!

When class was approaching, Huang Wen came back from the teacher's office building.

"do you know?"

Huang Wen said to her roommate sitting next to her: "I saw the application form for Mu Yao in our class to change majors on the teacher's desk."

"Are you reading that right? She's going to change her major?" The girl next to her was a little surprised.

Regardless of his appearance or studies, Jiang Yan's family background is first-class and excellent, and the girls in the class will inevitably like him. However, since the first day in this class, Mu Yao swore that she came after Jiang Yan, spread rumors that she was Jiang Yan's fiancée, and warned the girls in the class many times not to rely on Jiang Yan.

But all this time, Jiang Yan never paid attention to Mu Yao, and even hated her. Therefore, everyone knew that Mu Yao was lying, and they posted it shamelessly, and everyone in the class stayed away from her.

"That's right, I read it several times, she is Mu Yao from our class. That's great, if she leaves, at least our class style will be much more normal." Huang Wen is the one who dislikes Mu Yao the least. Why does Mu Yao stick to Jiang Yan shamelessly and not let other girls get close to Jiang Yan.

The girl next to her nodded, she also felt that it was a good thing that Mu Yao had gone away.

Suddenly, Huang Wen's shoulder was poked from behind.

"You just said that Mu Yao changed her major?"

Seeing that the other party was Chen Qinghui, Huang Wen answered happily: "Yes, I just saw Mu Yao's application form for changing majors filled out in the office." After speaking, she sneaked a glance at Jiang Yan who was sitting next to Chen Qinghui.