Chapter 3

The night is getting darker.

Standing in front of the mirror, Mu Yao touched her face.

Because the original owner lived in the country since he was a child, the servant took the money, but he didn't take care of the original owner very much, and let the original owner grow up extensively without knowing how to take care of it. Therefore, the original owner's skin color has always been dark, and after the military training a while ago, he was severely tanned, and now it is even darker.

She didn't know if it was an illusion, but she felt that the pimples on her face seemed to have disappeared a little, and even the pimple marks became lighter. Moreover, vaguely, she smelled a faint fruity fragrance, as if emanating from her body.

The taste is very light, a little sweet, it should be the taste that I don't know where it got.

Mu Yao didn't think much about it either.

She has always loved beauty. When she was beautiful before, she would take good care of it, not to mention that her skin condition is so poor now that she needs to take good care of it.

There were a lot of skin care products on the sink, and it was no wonder that the original owner had almost spent all of his living expenses. These skin care products were all famous brands, and they worked very well. She only chose moisturizing toner. After all, her skin is not in good condition now, and using too many products will increase the burden on her skin.

Coming out of the bathroom, Mu Yao saw that the pot of dog food on the ground hadn't diminished at all, even the ham sausage that Jiang loved most was still placed on the plate, and the figure of the little thing had disappeared.

"Ginger?"

Mu Yao walked to the small balcony, and saw it squatting in the corner, far away from the kennel, saw her come out, it glanced at her, then lowered its head.

For some reason, Mu Yao felt that its little eyes were extremely cold and resentful. Usually, whenever it was meal time, Ginger would squat down in front of her and remind her that he was hungry. Now its abnormal appearance made her a little worried if it was sick.

Mu Yao stretched out her hand, wanting to try to hug it again.

"Wang!" Jiang Yan yelled at Mu Yao, refusing Mu Yao's touch.

There was no way to get close, so Mu Yao had no choice but to give up, thinking about taking it for a checkup tomorrow.

The night is thick, the black cloth is dotted with starlight, and the surrounding is very quiet.

Jiang Yan got up and walked into the room. Mu Yao was already sound asleep. He walked to the door, climbed up the door uncoordinatedly with his front legs, and stood up with difficulty on his hind legs. He used two paws to touch the handle of the door. However, he overestimated the dog's height too much. Even if he stood up now, he couldn't reach the handle at all.

hateful! Now that he has become a dog, he can't even do something as simple as opening the door.

Grinding his teeth, Jiang Yan tried his best to restrain the shame in his heart.

The next day, Mu Yao was woken up by a knock on the door. Mu Wanhai asked a servant to inform her, and hurriedly prepared to go out. Mr. Jiang had already gone to the hospital.

After washing up, Mu Yao walked to the small balcony, and saw Jiang lying on the ground, sleeping soundly. Forget it, let's take it for inspection when she comes back.

The car stopped outside the door, and as soon as Mu Yao got into the car, she saw Mu Xiaoxue was already waiting.

"Xiao Yao, good morning." Mu Xiaoxue greeted Mu Yao with a smile when she saw Mu Yao.