Chapter 12

When I rushed back to the examination room, it was already 10:03, with less than half an hour left.

"Hurry up and get the papers to your seat and start the exam."

The invigilator looked at the time and was worried for the student. There was less than half an hour left for the one-and-a-half-hour exam, how could it be possible to complete it? Moreover, even if there is a shortage of people in the flavor and fragrance major, he failed the written exam. No chance for an interview.

"Thank you teacher." Mu Yao rushed over immediately after getting the school card, her breath was extremely unstable.

The other two candidates in the examination room just glanced up at Mu Yao hastily, and immediately continued to answer the paper. When they got this paper, they almost went crazy, this paper is too difficult!

Didn't you say that the standard will be lowered, and the content of the test is very simple?

The two examinees looked at many exam questions that exceeded the content of their review, and they almost collapsed.

When Mu Yao got the test paper, she probably read it once. The questions on it were basically the basics of spices and essences. It was not difficult, but there were a lot of questions. Without thinking about it, Mu Yao quickly brushed up the questions.

At the end of the exam, the two examinees breathed a sigh of relief. They finally finished the test papers. Even if they didn't know how to do the questions, they had to guess the questions. Compared with the one who was late and didn't have enough time to finish the test papers Girls, they are much better.

"The exam is over."

The invigilator saw that Mu Yao was still writing and answering the paper, and knew that she must have not finished it, so he deliberately slowed down and walked over, "This student, you can't fill in any more."

Mu Yao could only put down her pen. There were too many questions in the test paper, and the time was less than half an hour, so she didn't have enough time to finish the rest of the questions.

After the invigilator collected all the test papers, he was a little sorry to see that many questions in the back of Mu Yao's test paper were empty.

"The results will come out in three days, and those who pass the test will have an interview a week later. Go back and prepare well." The invigilator finished speaking and left the examination room.

...

"Hey, Brother Yan, why are your clothes dirty?" Chen Qinghui saw a lot of dust and mud on the white shirt behind Jiang Yan, "Did you get out of the mud?"

Jiang Yan turned his head and took a look. He should have found it this morning when he helped Mu Yao go into the flower bed to find her school card.

He hooked the corners of his lips, with a somewhat suspicious smile, "It's just to verify one thing."

In the evening, after eating a fruit plate of cherries, Mu Yao sat down on the bed with satisfaction, picked up Ginger who was lying quietly on the small quilt.

"Ginger, come here, I'll cut your nails." The nails on the little thing's paws are already very long, otherwise, he wouldn't have scratched the servant last time.

"Woof!" Jiang Yan refused.

He didn't want to have such a shameful thing like being cut his nails.

"Be good, don't move around." Mu Yao knew that puppies don't like having their nails cut, so she hugged Ginger tightly in her arms to prevent it from struggling.