Chapter 63

The news that Mu Xiaoxue is a national sister and loves her illegitimate daughter has been searched several times before. The popularity is very high, and Mu Xiaoxue has also won several endorsements.

Now, things turned upside down? Netizens who eat melons are shocked!

This time, there was no need for Mu Xiaoxue's team to buy the trending search, and she was directly torn into the top of the trending search by netizens.

"God, I've seen such a white lotus female star for a long time. She was set up as a national sister, saying that she loves her illegitimate daughter. I didn't expect her to be the one who exposed everything. She stepped on her sister to take the position. It's really vicious. "

"Isn't it true? I've only become a fan during this period of time. Why did the character set collapse after only a few days?"

"Damn! Everyone didn't notice that Mu Xiaoxue's mother is a stepmother, and is Mu Xiaoxue older than her younger sister? What does that mean? Mu Xiaoxue is an illegitimate daughter!"

"I'm speechless. I used to fight for Mu Xiaoxue and help her scold her sister's illegitimate daughter. It turns out that she is the illegitimate daughter who spread rumors to slander her sister. We fans are fooled by Mu Xiaoxue. I used it, and I still feel sorry for her."

"Wuuuuuuu, I also scolded Mu Yao before, but I didn't expect to be slapped in the face now, I was wrong! I was deceived by Bai Lianhua!"

"I suspected that these evidences were fake just now, but a friend of mine has verified that the recordings and photos are not synthetic. So, the star I have always liked has such an ugly face?"

"Did the fans expose the previous news? Why did it involve Xiaoxue again? It couldn't be that illegitimate daughter counterattacked and deliberately smeared Xiaoxue."

"Blind upstairs suggests washing your eyes. With so much evidence, you have to pretend not to see it? The chat records, chat recordings, and transfer records are all true. It was Mu Xiaoxue's team who fired themselves, stepping on her sister's position." What's even more ridiculous is that Mu Xiaoxue is the illegitimate daughter."

"The cleaner can get out. I thought it was too fake for Mu Xiaoxue to set up the national sister before. How could she like it if the younger sister was really an illegitimate daughter? It turns out that the illegitimate daughter is her. Her shamelessness How could it be so thick, cooperating to bully my sister is not someone in the circle, so just step on her to get to the top."

"My heart aches for taking Miss Mermaid away! How many people chased Mu Yao and scolded her illegitimate daughter before, does your face hurt?"

...

If it wasn't for Mu Xiaoxue's team buying hot searches and hype, the attention of netizens would not be so high. After the evidence came out, how kind Mu Xiaoxue was in the eyes of fans back then, now she is as hypocritical and vicious .

In the waiting room, Mu Xiaoxue looked at the evidence released on the Internet, as well as the comments from fans. Her delicately made-up face looked ugly, full of disbelief.

Mu Yao actually found out the evidence, instead of defrauding her!

"The favorability value has decreased by 1%."

"The favorability value has decreased by 5%."

"The favorability value has decreased by 10%."

"The favorability value has dropped by 20%."

...

"The favorability value has decreased by -100%."

"The system is delayed again by 2 months."