Chapter 19

The sky gradually darkened.

In the dining room, only Mu Yao and Mu Xiaoxue were eating, and Mu Wanhai took He Xiumei to the banquet, but hadn't come back yet.

"Xiaoyao, I heard that you have changed classes. What do you think, can you adapt?" Mu Xiaoxue asked. Mu Yao's previous grades were not good, and her father bought the degree for her admission to S University, so she It is obvious that he has worked hard to successfully change his major by relying on the exam.

"Very good." The people in the class are very enthusiastic and lovely.

"That's good. By the way, next Sunday is Jiang Yan's birthday, and I'll take you there to play." Since the last time I knew that those cherries were given to Mu Yao by Jiang's family, Mu Xiaoxue faced this The younger sister was more or less embarrassed and guilty. After all, she mistakenly thought it was her fan who sent it to her.

"Well, Grandpa Jiang just called and asked me to go over for dinner."

"Grandpa Jiang asked you to come over for dinner on Sunday?" Mu Xiaoxue didn't expect that Grandpa Jiang had already informed Mu Yao, "Grandpa Jiang really loves you."

Mr. Jiang is a wise and powerful person, and she has tried to get in touch with this old man, but Mr. Jiang's attitude towards her is always indifferent. His shrewd eyes seem to be able to see through people, so she will be jealous of this old man.

However, Mr. Jiang loves Mu Yao very much. During this time, the Jiang family sent a box of cherries over every day. The housekeeper checked and found that the cherries were picked fresh from abroad, and they were sent over by special plane immediately to ensure the freshness of the cherries.

Now that old man Jiang asked Mu Yao to have dinner on Jiang Yan's birthday, does he still want to match Jiang Yan and Mu Yao?

Mu Xiaoxue suppressed the various thoughts roiling in her mind, and said with a smile: "Then Xiaoyao, what birthday gift are you going to give Jiang Yan?"

"Birthday present? I have no plans."

Although she knew that the day of dinner was Jiang Yan's birthday, Mu Yao never thought of giving Jiang Yan a birthday present at all. After all, according to how much Jiang Yan hated her, even if she gave her a gift, it would make him unhappy.

Most importantly, she has no money, is poor, and doesn't want to waste money.

In the room, when he opened his eyes again, Jiang Yan had already worn the dog.

He got up and found that the small quilt he was lying on had been replaced. Did Mu Yao find the blood on the previous quilt?

Rarely, a hint of shame flashed in the round dog's eyes, and the dog's face was slightly hot.

Jiang Yan gritted his dog's teeth, anyway, it was the nosebleed from that stupid dog and had nothing to do with him!

At this time, Mu Yao walked in, and she saw Jiang lying lazily on the small quilt, her eyes were wide open, very cute.

Mu Yao picked up the little thing, "Is **** waiting for me to feed it?"

She found out that the taste of this little thing is changeable. During the day, he likes to eat dog food with ham sausage. For dinner, he only likes to eat beef jerky. He doesn't touch dog food at all, and he is very picky.

Mu Yao took out the newly bought beef jerky, tore it apart bit by bit, and fed it into Jiang's mouth.

Jiang Yan was hugged by Mu Yao, her arms were warm and soft, and she smelled like a girl. Suddenly, her chest, which had been blocked for an afternoon, felt a lot better, that stuffy and sour feeling of strangeness gradually fade away.