Chapter 71-80

The night was getting late.

As usual, after eating, Mu Yao walked to the community with **** in her arms, and went to a nearby fruit shop to pick up cherries.

"You're here." The proprietress had just finished her meal and was about to clean up when she saw the girl come in with her dog in her arms.

Such a beautiful little girl is hard to forget once you see her, let alone the little girl who visits her every day.

"Go get the goods today. The fruits are very fresh. I will save the biggest and best cherries for you. They are already in the refrigerator. I will get them for you now." The proprietress wiped her hands refreshingly and went to give Mu Yao Take the cherries.

"Thank you, lady boss." Mu Yao took the cherries, her eyes casually glanced at the strawberries placed next to them, they were bright red and set off by green leaves, very cute.

"The strawberries were also brought back today, and now is a good season to eat strawberries."

"Then I'll pick some." Mu Yao took the bags on the side and started to pick out, each bag was bright red, big and full.

"Do you want me to hold the dog for you?" The proprietress stood aside, watching the little girl holding the dog with one hand, her movements were inconvenient.

Jiang Yan directly turned the dog's head away, how could he be willing to be hugged by others?

Mu Yao looked at Ginger, whose dog's head was buried in her arms, and said with a smile, "Thank you, no need, it's afraid of strangers, and doesn't like being hugged by other people."

"It's such a small one, it looks so cute. We like this kind of native dog over there." The proprietress thought that girls like to raise delicate and beautiful dogs. It's as thick as a dog.

Mu Yao smiled and continued picking strawberries.

At this time, a tall and thin figure walked in from outside.

"What do you want to buy, young man?" The proprietress hurried forward to entertain him.

Fang Ziyang glanced at the girl's slender figure, and joy appeared in his eyes behind the glasses, "Do you have strawberries?"

"Yes, I just went to get the goods today. They are very sweet and fresh. I will help you pack as much as you want." The proprietress quickly took a bag from the side.

"No, I'll just pick it myself." Fang Ziyang didn't need the proprietress to do it, so he took the bag and walked towards the girl.

In the past few days, according to the address given by the woman that day, he found a hotel near Mu Yao's residence, and he stayed there morning and night. He found that Mu Yao likes to come to this fruit shop, but the time is irregular.

Standing next to the girl, he stretched out his hand to pick a strawberry. Seeing the girl's thin white fingertips pick up the big strawberry next to her, he stretched out his hand unconsciously, brushing the back of the girl's hand. , One step faster than her.

"I'm sorry, you want this one too?" Fang Ziyang picked up the big red strawberry and put it in front of the girl. He smiled and said wittily, "Girls first."

Mu Yao was taken aback, "No need." She ignored the other party and continued to pick other things.

When he heard the man's voice, Jiang Yan in Mu Yao's arms had already raised his dog's head, and his round dog eyes looked at him coldly. He immediately recognized this man at a restaurant a few days ago. He kept staring at Mu Yao.