Chapter 91-100

Outside the cabin, Mu Shengming asked, "How long has Yaoyao been out?"

"Sir, Miss has been out for a while, the weather is fine today, sir, why don't I push you around?" the housekeeper asked.

Mu Shengming just finished his lunch break. Since he recognized his daughter, his breath has become much better than before, and even his cold face often has a slight smile.

He glanced at the small wooden house not far away, and sighed in a mellow voice, "This wooden house is still here."

At this time, Mu Yao in the small wooden house looked dazed, her body froze for fear that her father would come up. And the window of the cabin was pushed open by her just now, if she and Jiang Yan got up, they would definitely be seen, so she and Jiang Yan could only lie down, not sit up.

On the ground, the girl's dark eyes were shining, she was timid and nervous, her two hands were subconsciously grabbing his clothes, she was so frightened that she didn't dare to move, she looked pitiful and miserable .

Jiang Yan was amused.

His thin lips fell on her eyelids, and he kissed her eyelids soothingly, his breath was hot, with such a heavy force that he wanted to **** the water out of her eyes from her eyes.

Mu Yao wanted to bite Jiang Yan to death, she stared fiercely at the man above her, her father was outside, and he was still so presumptuous.

The thin lips were nostalgic on the eyelids, and Mu Yao even felt the tip of the man's tongue licking the end of her eyes.

Woo!

She was so nervous!

Gritting her teeth, Mu Yao raised her foot, trying to rub the man above her away with her foot, but when she came out she was wearing slippers, and as soon as she moved, the slippers hanging on her feet fell off.

The dark eyes were filled with a smile, and Jiang Yan looked at the girl's fierceness and glared at him. He grabbed the foot that kicked him, and pinched the girl easily with his slender fingers. ankle.

The slightly callused fingertips rubbed against her ankle a few times, and the fingertips were slippery.

He rubbed it a few times, the corners of his lips curled up, and under Mu Yao's surprised gaze, he grabbed his little foot with his big hand.

"Don't make trouble." Mu Yao suppressed her voice and reprimanded him in a low voice.

The big hand easily held the girl's little feet, and he pinched the soles of her feet, which were completely different from his. The man's feet were not only big, but the joints were also hard, while the girl's feet were soft, with round nails that glowed healthy pink Glossy, delicate and beautiful.

The soles of Mu Yao's feet were itchy from being pinched, and her toes subconsciously curled up slightly

Come on, she struggled and said in a low voice: "Jiang Yan, don't make trouble!"

Thin lips were raised high, Jiang Yan's dark eyes were bright, he moved close to Mu Yao's ear, his voice was low, "Yao Yao's voice is nice, I'll let go." Together like this For a long time, no matter whether the girl was happy or unhappy, she called him Jiang Yan.

"What are you shouting for?" Mu Yao pursed her lips, not knowing why.

"It's up to you, I'll let go if you shout nicely." Jiang Yan coaxed.

"Jiang Yan?"

"wrong."

Mu Yao was anxious, but the man above didn't look worried at all, she called him angrily in a low voice: "Ayan."