Chapter 25

Xu Yan couldn't borrow a coat, and when she came back miserable, she saw that Mu Yao was already wearing a black coat.

"Xiao Yao, why do you have a coat?" Xu Yan was instantly delighted.

"A classmate borrowed it from me just now." Jiang Yan had already left because he had to prepare for the next competition.

"Who lent it to you?" Xu Yan was curious.

The black coat on Mu Yao was very big, it didn't look like a girl's coat, Xu Yan looked carefully, and felt that the coat looked familiar, as if she saw someone wearing it.

"A kind classmate." Mu Yao didn't want to cause misunderstanding, "Don't you have a competition later? Let's go back and prepare."

"Yes, I have to go back quickly." Xu Yan said anxiously.

On the other side of the sports field, Chen Qinghui saw Jiang Yan leaving with a dark face, but now when he came back, there was a faint smile on his mouth, he was completely confused, "Brother Yan, where is your coat?"

"Give it off." Jiang Yan walked towards the starting line.

"Send... to someone?" Chen Qinghui was dumbfounded, who did he give it to?

There were also many people watching the women's 100-meter hurdles. Mu Yao watched Xu Yan running fast, stepping over one hurdle after another with agility, and was the first to rush to the finish line. She hurried forward to support Xu Yan, "Yan Yan, you are amazing!"

Xu Yan breathed a sigh of relief, and said arrogantly: "I used to take the first place in the 100-meter sports meeting."

"Come on, I'll help you go and have a rest."

Back at the base camp of the class, Xu Yan took the prepared snacks and ate them, her spirit recovered instantly, "Xiaoyao, I will cheer for you when you compete in the afternoon, you must get good grades."

"Thank you." Mu Yao was not hopeful.

Sports is not her strong point, Mu Yao knows that she will definitely not be able to win the first place, but she will work hard to finish the competition.

"The track has started to be cleared. It will be the men's 5,000 meters later. I heard from those girls that Jiang Yan also participated in this event." Xu Yan had potato chips stuffed in her mouth, "Jiang Yan has rarely shown his face before, why is this?" It's really strange to take such an active part in the sports meeting for the first time."

"However, when he was a man of 100 meters, I saw that his explosive power is super strong, no wonder our squad leader can't match him." She said again.

"I seem to hear someone mentioning me?" A clear male voice sounded from behind.

"Pfft." Xu Yan was so frightened that she almost spat out the potato chips in her mouth, "Squad leader."

Fu Zhengran was wearing a light gray sportswear, with wrists of the same color on his hands, and he was as gentle and handsome as ever, "This is the milk tea that the deputy squad leader bought for you girls. It's hot. He said that you have worked hard today It's game."

"Wow, thank you monitor, thank you assistant class." Xu Yan took the milk tea happily, and poured it before she had time to take a few sips of the cup. She didn't expect to drink it again, which is great.

"This cup is yours." Fu Zhengran handed it to Mu Yao.

There was a faint smile in his eyes, and when his eyes fell on the black coat on Mu Yao's body, he paused when he handed over the milk tea.