Chapter 27

The sky gradually darkened, and the moon quietly climbed into the night.

When Jiang Yanchuan came over, he found himself gnawing on a bone.

He was stunned for a moment, and immediately threw his bones away, and even got up to go to the bathroom. He stood up against the wall and turned on the faucet to wash his mouth.

"Ginger, have you been playing with water?"

Mu Yao leaned on the head of the bed, and saw the little thing go to the bathroom, and when she came out, her whole body was covered in water. She stood up on one foot, "Wait a minute, I'll wipe you with a towel."

Jiang Yan's round dog eyes watched Mu Yao hop on one foot like a bunny, sniffed his nose, ran to the small sofa by himself, and took the towel hanging on the armrest in his mouth.

"Ah, Ginger is so good." Mu Yao saw Ginger's foot towel was put in front of her, the little thing realized that her foot was injured and it was not convenient for her to walk.

She took the towel from its mouth, then hugged the little thing with the towel, and wiped its body.

"Okay, I can't play in the water anymore." Mu Yao let go of it and rubbed its dog's head.

Mu Yao stood up. She took the fruit plate and packed a lot of cherries to wash. Today, because she was busy watching the sports meeting, she didn't have time to eat.

Seeing Mu Yao hopping on one foot to the bathroom, her slender figure is pitiful, the wrinkles on Jiang Yangou's head and forehead are tightly wrinkled, can't she be more peaceful and lie on the bed to rest obediently?

What about the Mu family? Mu Yao was injured, and no one came to take care of her?

Jiang Yan's eyes were dark, inexplicably, a little distressed.

However, this is not the emotion he should have, it must be affected by the stupid dog's body.

Jiang Yan gritted his teeth, worried after all, and followed him to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, under the bright lights, I saw Mu Yao standing by the sink, with her head down, washing the cherries on the fruit plate.

The hair on one side fell down as she lowered her head. Jiang Yan looked up at the dog's head, looked at Mu Yao who lowered her eyebrows and nodded with a peaceful face, and was a little fascinated. It couldn't be connected with her previous arrogant and annoying appearance at all.

Jiang Yan felt that he didn't know Mu Yao in front of him more and more.

Since becoming a dog, she has refreshed his perception of her time and time again.

Jiang Yan gritted his teeth, but none of this had anything to do with him.

"Ginger, open your mouth wide."

Mu Yao saw that Jiang Jiang followed her in, and stood blankly watching her. The little thing looked so cute, and she directly fed a cleaned cherries to its mouth.

Subconsciously, Jiang Yan opened his mouth, a cherries were stuffed in, and the wrinkles on his forehead deepened.

This dog's body is completely out of his control, every time he hears Mu Yao's words, he will respond obediently!

He must hurry up and fully return to adulthood, otherwise, what will happen to him in the future, like this stupid dog, who will be raised as a slave by Mu Yao!

Mu Yao didn't know all the complex emotions in the dog's heart next to her. She carried the washed cherries, leaned on the wall, and walked slowly hopping on one foot.