Chapter 61

In the past few days, there has been a lot of news about Mu Xiaoxue on the Internet.

The fans not only yelled that they felt sorry for Mu Xiaoxue under the news about Mu Xiaoxue, but also teased Mu Yao for being an illegitimate daughter, which was disgusting.

Fang Feng walked into the lounge with a smile on his face, and he said to Mu Xiaoxue: "Xiaoxue, you have been on the trending searches recently, and the popularity has been rising. Just yesterday, three advertisers contacted me. Just now, Two more calls, one from an advertiser and the other from the director of a new show wanting you to come and audition."

"Tsk tsk tsk, it seems that the effect of this hype is good. You first reported that the comments below have already exceeded 100,000?"

Fang Feng took out a tissue and wiped it on the chair, then sat opposite Mu Xiaoxue, "I don't expect the show that was filmed before. The heroine has such a scandal, and I don't know when it will start broadcasting. Now Ah, you owe a good work, I have already made an appointment with the director of the new drama, and you should prepare for the audition when the time comes."

Mu Xiaoxue has been in a good mood these two days, because she has absorbed a lot of favorability points because of the character of Sister Guomin, but unfortunately it is not enough. Her koi system was suspended for three months before. Although it has been a month, she still needs to wait two months before using it.

To reactivate the koi system requires 100% favorability points, but now the favorability points are only 40%, and she needs more favorability points from fans.

Mu Xiaoxue also knew that since her debut, she hadn't gotten any good works yet, "I will prepare well."

Fang Feng is very relieved of Mu Xiaoxue. Bringing a smart artist is peace of mind, he will be transparent, and he will not do stupid things. Moreover, Mu Xiaoxue has a good family background, but she doesn't have much airs. You must know that there are many small stars who think highly of themselves and have no one in their eyes before they become popular. Such artists often don't go far.

"By the way, what's your sister's reaction?" Fang Feng knew that Mu Xiaoxue was pretty good to her sister. This time, she dragged her sister to the hot search and was attacked by netizens. I don't know if the other party can understand It's just hype.

Mu Xiaoxue smiled lightly on her delicately made-up face, "Brother Feng, have you forgotten? It's just news that fans broke out unintentionally. We don't need to pay too much attention to it, and there is no way to control it. My sister won't enter the entertainment industry. She won't care either."

Fang Feng smiled in satisfaction. He raised his tail finger slightly, took a sip of the mineral water on the table, and said slowly: "You are right, it was caused by the fans. We have no way to restrain the behavior of the fans."

Look, this is the wise man.

Mu Xiaoxue smiled, she continued to swipe her phone, and conveniently liked a message that praised her as the national sister and loved her illegitimate daughter, and about ten seconds later, she canceled the like.

However, her likes have already been screenshotted by fans, and soon, she aroused heated discussions among many fans.

"Hahahahaha, the like was canceled again. Fortunately, I took a screenshot soon. Does Xiaoxue also like the name National Sister?"

"My family, Xiaoxue, is too soft and kind. She wants to pat her head. According to my years of experience in watching TV dramas, Xiaoxue shouldn't be too nice to her illegitimate sister."

"Is Xuexue slipping?"

"Mu Xiaoxue liked the news that my younger sister is an illegitimate daughter. Have you confirmed that Mu Yao is really an illegitimate daughter?"